• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by felixR View Post
    So good. All this fresh alloy!
    Mmmmm, gotta uncover the sexy alloy!

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
    that oil filter's position is bloody brilliant!
    It's awesome. Right next to the sump, and mounted upside down so you don't have to get covered in oil when you undo it. (Why do people mount them the other way up on oil filter relocation setups???)

Originally posted by corsa59 View Post
    everyone's dream, an nsx, and your uncle owned it, so you know it was looked after, fantastic!
    Thanks corsa, yes, definitely helps knowing the history of a car.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Brake booster, Master and ABS module and all but two brake hard lines installed. The final two are for the front wheels which I will install once the wheel wells are resprayed to save masking up the new lines.

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Awesome car you got there! Hope one day I can own one

Comment

Had my center console lid retrimmed in leather, along with a new decal from Honda.

Comment

Love the stitching!
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Wow, that retrim, so nice.
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

Great work Cam....your car will look mint when finished.
                p.s the black paint on the arms is a standard on NSX's mine also has it all over the suspension arms and a little on the undercarriage.

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                  Love the stitching!
                  Originally posted by wongy View Post
                  Wow, that retrim, so nice.
                  Originally posted by Blulude98 View Post
                  Great work Cam....your car will look mint when finished.
                  p.s the black paint on the arms is a standard on NSX's mine also has it all over the suspension arms and a little on the undercarriage.
                  Thanks guys!

Ah well, I guess my NSX will be different without the black paint

A few more bits arrived so I'll be keeping busy over the coming weekend...

New door locks came with full sets of keys! Including the special monel key!

CV shaft teardown, clean and reassemble in progress... not bad wear at all.

Comment

that NSX key is beauitful!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Wow, the keys look soo good
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

Beautiful progress. I love it how much pride you are taking into this rebuild. Great work!

Comment

Loving it Cambo! Who did the retrim work for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                            Beautiful progress. I love it how much pride you are taking into this rebuild. Great work!
                            Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                            that NSX key is beauitful!
                            Originally posted by wongy View Post
                            Wow, the keys look soo good
                            Originally posted by totti View Post
                            Loving it Cambo! Who did the retrim work for you?
                            Thanks guys!

Totti, I got a local trimmer, Ferrys, to do it. I wasn't sure what I thought of their work so I just had one part done as a test and I'm fairly impressed. I'll probably get the door armrests done to match.

Mirrors arrived skinned in real CF courtesy of CITR member cartoon! Awaiting clearcoat. Awesome work!

Just apply some water to get the clearcoat effect... yummy!

Comment

Was happy to work on a nsx hope to do more on such a great project
                              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
                                Was happy to work on a nsx hope to do more on such a great project
                                I hope you do too!

*writes a list*

Comment

Working...
                                X