No announcement yet.

Freakygeek's new ride - Project: NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a great present from a friend today!

Mad, more inspiration hehe

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Insanely jealous dude, beautiful car

Comment

A new boot hinge has arrived!

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Items and spare parts must be so rare for the NSX. Difficult sourcing parts?

Comment

Surprisingly not that bad! So far every OEM part I've needed has been available.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
              Items and spare parts must be so rare for the NSX. Difficult sourcing parts?
              I think you'd find the oem inventory would probably be fairly well stocked compared to other cars (civic, integra, etc) since they are a more exclusive car hence not having as many spares sold.

Ot; Loving this! Keep up the great work!

Comment

Did some more dismantling over the last couple of evenings. Thought I'd better post an update since I've been so slack for ages. Pics are always fun anyway

Also picked this new baby up on friday before coming down to Sydney for the meet on Sunday.

Comment

More dismantling and paint removal!

Also had a bit of a go at some new alloy cleaner I bought. Amazing stuff. This was one application without any agitation, just squirted on and hosed off :

Last edited by freakygeek; 29-11-13, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Nice! Cant wait to see it freshly resprayed
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                      Nice! Cant wait to see it freshly resprayed
                      Neither can I! But the secret at the moment is to enjoy every part of the restoration process, and not rush or cut corners. I want the end result to be as perfect as possible

Comment

So good to see this car getting the restoration it deserves. It's lucky he's got you Cambo!
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the pics Cambo, keep them coming
                          Shak's S2000

Comment

Hehe put bobo to work!

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Yes!!!! Full of win!

Comment

Wow, so what do you do in your spare time?
                                Oh, just pull '90's supercars to bits
                                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                                X