Wow, can't wait for finished product
      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

Dayummmmm!

Comment

Snapped this from my phone last night in the garage. I wish I wasn't at work so I could work on this...

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

So shine. Black top ftw!
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Gagging for an update here freakygeek... btw, I absolutely love this project. Your doing it the way it should be done. Super super jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2 View Post
                Gagging for an update here freakygeek... btw, I absolutely love this project. Your doing it the way it should be done. Super super jealous!
                Hey guys! Sorry I've been slack updating but nothing much exciting has been happening with the build due to waiting for parts and being busy with other car things... like hillclimbing etc!

Anyway yesterday some parts arrived finally for my ABS retrofit so here they are...

Mounted in the bay

ABS module in place.

Now it's time to get the lines all in place and run the wiring harness.
                Last edited by freakygeek; 21-10-14, 10:49 AM.

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Nice! can't wait to see all the pieces come back together on this thing!
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

whoahh loving this every update is like a blessing! keep up the good work

Comment

Nice man! Nice meeting you on Saturday too Cameron!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Awesome update! 2000+ ABS ftw.
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

everyone's dream, an nsx, and your uncle owned it, so you know it was looked after, fantastic!

Comment

As part of the repaint project I decided I wanted the wheel wells repainted in fresh red. At some stage my car has had some black underbody product sprayed in there which has also gone onto the suspension arms, it may be a factory thing but doesn't seem to appear on all cars? Anyone care to input info?

Anyway I started dismantling the rear suspension first to get clear access to prepare to paint the inner wells.

Removed split inner RHS CV boot. To be replaced.

Gave everything a clean. Still have to get the rest of the paint off the arms for that fresh alloy look!

Didn't have a 36mm socket at home to remove the outer CV nut so did that at work where Luke will help me fit the new CV boots.

Pulled out the other side last night but basically is just a mirror image of this anyway

I'll take some pics when the drive shafts are all refreshed with new boots and suspension fully cleaned up.

Comment

So good. All this fresh alloy!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

that oil filter's position is bloody brilliant!

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X