• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
    you are amazing!!!

how'd that work???
    Thanks Dave!
    I saw the idea on NSX Prime. It's fairly simple, just tedious and requires a lot of patience!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...olor-Stitching
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Far out. Good work as usual!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

this is an awesome build/restoration. Great work so far man

Comment

Cheers guys

Updated pic just for tinkerbell - haha

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Can we have pics of Cam with a needle and thread in hand!!
            Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
              Can we have pics of Cam with a needle and thread in hand!!
              I'd have to hand in all of my man cards if I did that. LOL

Comment

A few pages back I had the axles pulled apart, finally got to put them back together with assistance from Luke (BMW technician friend).

Used genuine Honda CV boot kits which were only around $35ea. Repainted the shaft and ends just to freshen it all up in appearance.

Comment

Bit of a proud moment today when my Uncle who previously owned the car came to visit. I think he seemed impressed with the progress of the project so far and excited to see the end result!

Comment

That's awesome Cambo! What was his initial reaction? *pieces everywhere!*
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

I'd say were all excited to see the end result. Keep up the awesome work!

Got a passenger run in an NSX the other day and mind was blown on how awesome these machines are.
                      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                        That's awesome Cambo! What was his initial reaction? *pieces everywhere!*
                        He had a good laugh at the fact that I have many of the panels (bonnet, boot, doors) stored in my bedroom, and basically a whole spare room of NSX interior parts, LOL!

He was very interested in all of the details, and I think quite impressed with Honda being able to supply pretty much all of the parts still new. I don't think he quite realised what I had had in mind initially when I bought it from him and said I would restore the car.

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                        I'd say were all excited to see the end result. Keep up the awesome work!

Got a passenger run in an NSX the other day and mind was blown on how awesome these machines are.
                        Thanks eskimo! I can't wait to take some people for some runs in it too, will be great to be able to share the enjoyment with others when it's back on the road.

Comment

Still waiting for that drive =p

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

So after many months of waiting my ScienceOfSpeed sliding seat rails arrived!

Time to test fit my Pole Positions which have been patiently waiting in a box in my spare room.

Tada! They fit nicely and after getting the angle right feel amazing in the car. Legroom is improved too, I don't need the seat anywhere near the most far back it goes (long legs here).

Thought I'd try out the passenger side too for good measure. With OEM subwoofer removed and this seat combo, I can fully extend my legs in the passenger side. Awesome!

Getting in and out isn't as hard as I thought it may be. Will be interesting when the car is back on the ground again, this may change... lol

Super excited!

Comment

Are you still goin to get them reupholstered cambo?

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                                Are you still goin to get them reupholstered cambo?
                                Yeah I shall be. Just gotta prioritize to get it on the road first, the final trimmings can always be done once it's on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X