Freakygeek's new ride - Project: NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best seats in the best car!
    Are you getting them reupholstered in black leather/suede with red stitches?
    Team SunWorks

Tracktoy: Honda Integra Type R '99
    Summer toy: Honda S2000 AP1 '01
    Daily: Audi A6 2.0 TDi Quattro S-line '18

Comment

Originally posted by raseri View Post
      The best seats in the best car!
      Are you getting them reupholstered in black leather/suede with red stitches?
      That's the plan! I've seen a few others trimmed that way and it looks awesome. I'll match the fabric on the cushions with the door panel inserts.
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Great choice of parts Cambo. Cant wait till its finished!

Comment

That looks awesome Cambo
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

So we finally got the wheel arches and bumpers done last weekend but I've been too busy to post an update until now!

I'll let the pics do the talking.

That finish!

Side skirts

And the bit I was waiting to see with clear for ages - my carbon mirrors! So happy with how these turned out.

Masking up the arches to spray...

And done!

Final result makes me want to leave the car on stands and never drive it... haha

Also did the areas behind the pop up headlights which are black today.
            Masked up...

Painted...

End result

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Faaaarrrrrrkkkkkkk..............looks awesome!!!

Comment

i luv it
                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Rear tyres arrived. Still don't have wheels yet.. haha!

265/35R18 AD08R in comparison with standard 225/50R16 size RE002.

Painted the lower radiator support and got the last fiddy couple of brake hard lines installed.

Small bit by bit, it is coming back together. Front wiring harness and blower fan, radiator, battery to go in next.

Comment

I've been busy putting the suspension back together after cleaning everything up. As I'm changing the standard suspension out soon I didn't spend ages cleaning up the spring/dampers.

Front:

Rear:

Got to get the brake calipers off to the powdercoaters and the steering rack reinstalled, then it can sit on its wheels for the first time in months!

Comment

I'm so excited to see the finished product! Such dedication!

Comment

Nice work as usual Cambo. Are you leaning towards Fightex for the suspension?
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, leaning toward Fightex still, just gotta stump up the cash!

Comment

Some progress - got the front wiring harness reinstalled - roughly - just enough to make this happen!

Comment

I wish you were in Melbourne so i can see this car in person.
                              The paintwork looks awesome Cam!

Comment

I woke the missus up with this from snapchat last night haha.
                                Good job mate

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X