• Time
  • Show
Clear All

amzing!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Bumpers in primer today! Front bumper repair turned out amazingly well.

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
        It's not the engine bay - more the 'spare wheel, battery and radiator bay'! hehehe
        Of course! Obviously wasn't thinking when I typed that out!

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Looking good!!! Can you repaint mine too?

Comment

Brett has done some amazing quality work on getting this bumper perfectly straight.

PPG basecoat, clearcoat, thinners and hardener. Many dollars.

Brett has started blocking down the primed panels in prep for the booth which is looking like next week at this stage. Looking super smooth!

Roof and chassis prep/prime begins today!

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by Rolz View Post
              Looking good!!! Can you repaint mine too?
              It doesn't need a repaint!

I'll detail it for you instead

Comment

... retired/

Comment

I think I will send some panels to Tamworth!
                  ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

Awesome!!! I'm taking you up on that offer lol

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                    It doesn't need a repaint!

I'll detail it for you instead

Comment

LOL Tinkerbell!

Thanks mate. Hopefully we can catch up soon man.

Comment

hurry up and paint!
                        this has been one of my favourite builds to follow so far this year and the wait is killing me haha

Comment

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                          hurry up and paint!
                          this has been one of my favourite builds to follow so far this year and the wait is killing me haha
                          Haha I wish! Thanks

Roof preparation! The last of the bare aluminium to paint.

Etch primer sprayed:

Then primer:

First coat dry:
                          Last edited by freakygeek; 20-08-14, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Never seen your garage so clean haha

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                              Never seen your garage so clean haha
                              Rude! Haha

Preet you'll be pleased to know Ruby is still as helpful as ever....

Comment

hehe yay ruby! haha by clean I meant lack of MR2 engines

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X