Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Like.
        Thanks Boss

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        That last photo is living the Honda dream!
        Hehe, it's not quite complete. Needs an S2000 in there too, and a 1st Gen Civic 3-door. Oh and an S600.... hmmm. Too many wants.

Originally posted by Bluscreama View Post
        ^^Agree lol, loving this build!
        Thanks Bluscreama. I'm loving it too when I can get time to spend on it.... !

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        Cambo host a meet up at your place!
        Definitely on the cards! I think we should do that Megacruise I started a thread about oh so long ago... incorporate some of the best driving roads NSW has to offer!
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Have been following your thread in JDMST as well. All I can say is, attention to detail is amazing! Really love your work!
          Follow on Facebook
          http://www.facebook.com/96BRG

Follow on Instagram
          http://www.instagram.com/96BRG

Comment

Your build inspires me to one day buy and restore an NSX

Comment

Originally posted by stephen8512 View Post
              Have been following your thread in JDMST as well. All I can say is, attention to detail is amazing! Really love your work!
              Thanks heaps Really appreciate the compliment.

Originally posted by Beatz View Post
              Your build inspires me to one day buy and restore an NSX
              Thank you! I made the connection just then that we follow each other on Instagram Cool!

My Insta is @freakygeek82 if anyone feels like following

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Added on IG hehehe
                Follow on Facebook
                http://www.facebook.com/96BRG

Follow on Instagram
                http://www.instagram.com/96BRG

Comment

Haha yep! My Instagram name isn't a marketing tool, it's just a joke on my surname/online name that I normally use :P (Beats)

Comment

Originally posted by stephen8512 View Post
                    Added on IG hehehe
                    So I see! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Beatz View Post
                    Haha yep! My Instagram name isn't a marketing tool, it's just a joke on my surname/online name that I normally use [emoji14] (Beats)
                    All good haha! Cool to find fellow CITRers on IG.

Fitted the front bar today. Still have to align it all properly but it's on there! Ran out of time today.

Comment

Got back into the shed at 10:30 last night and spent another few hours just fiddling with the bumper alignment to get it to where I'm happy! Pics....

Installed the corner lamps...

Comment

amazing work man...

the alcantara stuff is amazing...
                        we had my bro's new s15 dash & interior plastics done for his s13 ...

my sale thread 21.01.12
                        CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by chaumeh
                          Beautiful panel alignment Cam [emoji106]
                          Thanks! A bit of fiddling and it comes together eventually. The NSX is quite a bit more 'adjustable' in that way ths many cars.
                          Originally posted by ievaq8 View Post
                          amazing work man...

the alcantara stuff is amazing...
                          we had my bro's new s15 dash & interior plastics done for his s13 ...

Looks brilliant! I want to do the whole dash one day. Tracking down a spare dash is the tricky bit... I'd like to keep my original one as is.

Got the car outside in the daylight over the weekend. The paint is stunning, pictures don't do it justice. I owe so much to my good mate and spraypainter Brett, his work is impeccable.

Sneaky road test....

Driving the car felt amazing. So immediately connected and comfortable. I couldn't resist a WOT 2nd gear pull once I was satisfied nothing was loose or about to let go! As the car is currently without a muffler this was pretty damned loud... but kinda cool

Comment

Awesome! It must have felt awesome driving the car after all the hard work you've put into it.
                            1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                              Awesome! It must have felt awesome driving the car after all the hard work you've put into it.
                              It was immensely satisfying. Almost emotional, actually...

Today was also a good day. Brought the car in to work today to wheel align and check over on the hoist!

Comment

She looks beautiful!!

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                                It was immensely satisfying. Almost emotional, actually...

Today was also a good day. Brought the car in to work today to wheel align and check over on the hoist!

Comment

Working...
                                X