No announcement yet.

Freakygeek's new ride - Project: NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living the ultimate Honda dream! Great work Cambo.
    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Thanks guys! It was a pretty amazing feeling.

Higher res version...

Rolling into the servo was pretty cool!

Last edited by freakygeek; 20-01-16, 11:47 AM. Reason: Fix pics
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Hi Res not working! D:
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
        NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
          Hi Res not working! D:
          Does my shared album work for you?

https://goo.gl/photos/cWiLCxXtVmj6VFe3A

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
            Does my shared album work for you?

https://goo.gl/photos/cWiLCxXtVmj6VFe3A
            Oh, the High res versions work now for some reason, wasn't working last night for me, but yes, the album does work
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates recently guys! I feel like I have let you all down.

There's a few things coming from Japan at the moment which I shall take bulk photos of and document the installation of...

In the meantime here's the latest pic of my car on its new shoes - just needs a touch of 'low' and it will be exactly how I imagined.

Comment

So perfect.

Have you decided on suspension yet?
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

So good. CE28N <3
                  Skibeemo.com

Comment

Nice choice of wheels. What are the specs of wheels/tyres?
                    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                      Nice choice of wheels. What are the specs of wheels/tyres?
                      Cheers

Front - 17x8 +33, 215/40R17 AD08R
                      Rear - 18x9.5 +28, 265/35R18 AD08R

Comment

kinda looks like it is up on air jacks!

needs some NSX-R sussy?
                        ... retired/

Comment

CE's look amazing on everything! Like you said it just needs a touch of low and it'll be perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                            kinda looks like it is up on air jacks!

needs some NSX-R sussy?
                            Yeah - I'm going to go aftermarket so that I can have some height adjustability. Also, looking to install an air-cup system later down the track so I can raise the front of the car for driveways, speed humps etc.

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                            CE's look amazing on everything! Like you said it just needs a touch of low and it'll be perfect!
                            I think they're a classic simple wheel for the NSX, I've always liked seeing them on NSX's so I'm happy to rock them for sure!

Comment

A couple of pics we took when I got my KW V3 Coilovers installed, and CE28N fitted up.

NSX Shot by Upperkuts by cameronjbell, on Flickr

NSX Shot by Upperkuts by cameronjbell, on Flickr
                              Last edited by freakygeek; 23-03-17, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Such a long time since I updated. I'm slack! I'll have to go back and add a few posts to fill in the blanks.. lol

Anyways, got my KW Variant 3 coilovers installed on the weekend and put my CE28N on Loving the new look. The KW feel amazing too... transformed the car.

From Cars and Coffee this morning:

Comment

Working...
                                X