• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by felixR View Post
    Love it Paul!!

Time to track soon?
    Originally posted by ghuynh93 View Post
    really digging the diffusers Paul! Looks so agressive, also something I'm considering in the near future
    Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
    Nice paul! Looks sick!
    Originally posted by LuLu View Post
    That looks AWESOMEEE Paul!!
    So much potential for my MR now! ))
    Thanks guys! So pleased with how it turned out, I am actually thinking of getting Canards now...

And no Felix, not yet, she not ready yet. =P

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
    Looks fucking awesome mate!
    Thanks bro, but it ain't nothing on your car, I freaking love your wing! Best. Ever.

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    Is your name Paul?
    Yes. Don't tease Alex, I won't hesitate to make the 40 minute drive to your place to spank you.

Comment

So... I told myself the car was finished, but I was obviously full of it when I told you guys and myself that because I've already bought more stuff for it.

One of the Hillest guys has labelled the car the most Aesthetically Enhanced DC5 on the streets of Australia. I'm actually starting to believe him.

So... On the shopping list this week:

Top One Motors Race Spec Canards
      Defi Gauges (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure & Water Temp)

And I am currently looking at APR GT Wings but am not sure at this time if they sit on OEM holes.

In other news, we had a photoshoot with the great Joseph Hui to say goodbye to Nathan's EF9 before it sold (it still hasn't sold yet but he is no longer driving it).

Here are some exclusive pics that Joey hasn't even released on his own page. And due to his undying love of my car, he also took some great snaps of my car. Someone requested a full body shot with the gurney flap. Request granted!

I had no idea he was shooting this... It was a hot night and I was wearing trackies... Filo's love rolling their shirts up to their boobs to cool the belly...

01-ITR and SUITUP stalking EF9 prey.

Hillest ft. Nathan's EF9 saying good bye.

Password:JDM Gurney Flap close-up.

Body Shot!

All shots by J_Hui Design/Photography

Comment

does the rear diffuser scrape bro? ive been considering for ages now. was going to get the full top1 kit with the double canards but just skeptical about the rear diffuser hitting bumps when u come off it or driveways lol

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
          does the rear diffuser scrape bro? ive been considering for ages now. was going to get the full top1 kit with the double canards but just skeptical about the rear diffuser hitting bumps when u come off it or driveways lol
          At my height. Yeah it does. But the diffuser sits about 10 cm from the ground. So there's not much room. But that's what I put it there for. DC5 rears are so high. If it gets destroyed, I'm sure JDMYARD will sell me another one.

Comment

Gwt j hui to do fotoshop of u n ur belly plz
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              Gwt j hui to do fotoshop of u n ur belly plz
              Cuz, my belly is sexual. That's why I had my shirt up. Gotta show off the goods.

Comment

Nice Paul, very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                  If it gets destroyed, I'm sure JDMYARD will sell me another one.
                  Becuz baller and no fucks given
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

Sigh... So I'm finally at that point where there's no money to do anything and nothing left to do to the car. People always ask me if I'm planning on selling her.

No, I won't be selling her, I'll probably keep her for the long run and just buy a second car.

Priorities are kicking in now that I'm getting old and I've fulfilled everything I wanted with my car.

It's time to save the money I earn and put it towards a house and a ring.

However, I have been given permission to change one last thing on the car for maximum swag points.

This won't happen until early to mid 2015. Until then, I will be attending events/meets and such with the car how it is, I'll make little changes here and there. Height and camber/toe for example, install of some stuff I have lying around.

For now, here's a bunch of pics from World Time Attack and Street Cover's End of Year.

Stay tuned, VOLTEX PARTS INCOMING!!

Comment

love the pwjdm carbon gurney flap ! want it for my dc2r but they dont suit the oem wing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyBKT View Post
                        love the pwjdm carbon gurney flap ! want it for my dc2r but they dont suit the oem wing imo.
                        Lol I was just looking it up on eBay about 230$, I think maybe coz your dc2 is black the gurney won't stand out as much ?

Comment

Oh not so much that it doesnt stand out not on the black. Just not a big fan of the design of it.

I do like just the more generic lip designed one but thats just me haha.

Sorry for highjacking thread.

Comment

Those look good to, I'm trying to find that one what's it called ?

Comment

Changing toe nice!
                              Shak's S2000

Comment

One last Voltex thing?!
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X