• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by felixR View Post
    One last Voltex thing?!
    You mean one last Voltex wing?

Comment

Originally posted by KennyBKT View Post
      love the pwjdm carbon gurney flap ! want it for my dc2r but they dont suit the oem wing imo.
      I thought that about mine too, now I can't imagine what it looks like without it. It's a bit different for the DC2 as the wing is rounded and curved. The DC5 wing is more square and boxy.

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
      Changing toe nice!
      As far as I know, my current toe settings are pretty good for street. But I am due for another alignment soon. It's been a while...

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      One last Voltex thing?!
      Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
      You mean one last Voltex wing?
      Yissssss!! Get excited!!
      Last edited by Paulieee_R; 10-12-14, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by butter
        Cool, what Voltex wing did you get?
        Actually, I haven't bought one yet, someone had an INGS +1 Z Power wing for sale, and I seriously considered it, but I don't think it has the same effect on a crowd of judgemental JDM fanboys as a Voltex wing would.

Then again, I came to the conclusion that why get a 2nd hand wing that I'll need to refurbish, when I can just get a brand new one brought it and be proud that I'm the first owner and it's the real thing.

I am still doing some research and shopping, but I am leaning towards a Type 5. I'm not actually too sure if someone else has rocked it before, but I'm not really too fussed.

Comment

So a week and a bit ago, I made a trip down to JDMYard after Yonas invited me to test fit a 1600mm Voltex Type 1 GT Wing to suit a DC2.

Tested, loved how it looked even if it meant drilling holes in the boot.

Went to Adelaide on holiday, came back, and got it fitted. Happy with how it turned out. Another game changer for the car. It also completes the Aesthetics.

Maybe now, I'll work on the power.

Will update opening post with updates as soon as a Photographer gets some shots of the wing.

Big thanks to the boys at JDMYard for putting up with my crap. Love you long time <3

Comment

how have you never gotten defected!?

Comment

Originally posted by ghuynh93 View Post
              how have you never gotten defected!?
              Not in 7 years of owning her. Daily driven.

Comment

Wow. Whered you get your front lip and side skirts from btw?

Comment

Simply perfect Paul.
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hotness.
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

Looks awesome, who doesn't love a big wang!!

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
                      using Tapatalk
                      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Lose themblastpipes!
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

My bae's very first feature went live a while back, many proud.

She is pretty much as I envisioned her when I first bought her with some changes here and there.

Rest assured, she is not complete yet, I am still doing minor things to her here and there, looking for a new exhaust to quieten her down a bit. More suspension work and bracing. Maybe start chasing a bit more power.

http://www.tunedinternational.com/fe...da-dc5-type-r/

My fave photo of the lot. And there are a lot that weren't posted in the feature.

Comment

and then finally hit the track
                            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                            NSEX

Comment

So for anyone who wasn't at the last CITR meet at Sydney Olympic park, she went from being 01-ITR which is how most people know her, to just plain old ITR.

For an extra $300 a year, I get to lose the numbers and be the one and only. Why not. I've spent more on worse. Even though these plates truly belong on a DC2R, everyone seems to approve of the change, I personally prefer it. It's not a bad look on the Jap size plates.

My one problem with it was the size of the plate was way too big for the front bar and because it was centre mounted, she looked like Bugs Bunny. I wasn't going to allow that.

So I got in contact with Garage 88, they asked me for a budget, I gave them a number (perhaps I was a bit too generous but I wanted the best) and fast forward about 3 weeks, arrives a Laile Beatrush Relocate Kit.

The result:

Much better, doesn't look like Bugs Bunny anymore, just don't know if I should spray the relocate bracket black...

See y'all at the next meet!

Comment

Love your plates brooo!!!
                                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
                                X