• Time
  • Show
Clear All

baller for sure
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Nice update, I'm keen to see those Brembos on, they'll look great behind those rims.
      I also have the Mugen rear tower bar, they do look so sex I agree, they are readily available still so I wouldn't think they are that rare, probably just the price is the thing from stopping them being like arseholes
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Haha I love the I don't know why I bought it but I wanted it and had the money explanation for the part :P

Comment

Nice upgrade, that Mugen Upper Bar is a nice item, I also have on in my DC5

Comment

Originally posted by LiteX View Post
            Nice man, and those wheels should fit fine.
            Yeah it should be, the spoke design should accomodate the bigger calipers. I also emailed a couple of different companies and they all told me the SSR's should allow enough room for the brakes, even with the offset I have.

Originally posted by danielj View Post
            enjoy the mugen upper bar
            Thanks again man!

Originally posted by McDognalds View Post
            Ballahhhhh
            Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            baller for sure
            No even boys, some of these things should've been done years ago!

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
            Nice update, I'm keen to see those Brembos on, they'll look great behind those rims.
            I also have the Mugen rear tower bar, they do look so sex I agree, they are readily available still so I wouldn't think they are that rare, probably just the price is the thing from stopping them being like arseholes
            Haha yeah man me too, all of my mates are getting Spoon brakes and I'm thinking, "I gotta do something different but it has to be affordable!"
            Cannot wait to get the Mugen bar fitted though. I love me some bracing.

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
            Haha I love the I don't know why I bought it but I wanted it and had the money explanation for the part :P
            Swear bro, I was like "I've got money, must buy something!". I almost bought the Spoon brakes that were being sold with Project Mu rotors the other day, but missed out because I was skeptical of the condition. And I've been staring at the Blitz meter for a while so I was just like, "Let's do it, I get paid soon anyway."

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
            Nice upgrade, that Mugen Upper Bar is a nice item, I also have on in my DC5
            Cannot wait to get it fitted! One day I hope my car will hit the track as yours does. And that J's kit... *drool*

Comment

Ballin out of control man, here I am excited that I bought some cabin filters.

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Another update so soon!

I don't remember if I mentioned I installed the Blitz R-VIT I-Color I purchased off Jaz in the last update, but I did. More race car swag.

But an even bigger update.

Brembos are in! After Garage 88 slaved over it for almost 10 hours, they finally went in. The brake setup I purchased off the guy on OzHonda was a full JDM DC5R setup. Unfortunately. The rotors aren't a direct fit onto the AUDM DC5R hubs. I ended up having the rears machined and having the JDM rear calipers put on.

As for the fronts, the new rotors sat in 8mm further so I ended up purchasing Dixcel SD 300mm slotted front rotors for an S2K.
                When that was all said and done, another problem arose.

My new SSR Professor SP3R's did not clear the new brake setup!

So on went a set of Project Kics 5mm Spacers. This gave the front wheels about 1.5-2mm's of clearance from the calipers.

After Garage 88 fixed up the brakes, bled and refilled it all with RBF 600 fluid, on went the Mugen Rear Upper Bar.

And to top it all off. A full coolant flush was done and the Mugen Thermostat and Mugen Fan Switch went in. Completing the afternoon was the new NGK Iridium Spark Plugs.

A whole bank account later. There is still more to come thanks to Fielding who is about to bring something in for me and Evo 8 Sideskirt Extensions coming from the states!

First post has been updated with current mods! Thanks for reading guys!

Comment

What a baller, i can't even afford parts for my car haha, all i got recently was an ARC cooling plate haha, nice progress, makes me miss my DC5 =[
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

Did they bleed both nipples?

Also time to take it to the track and scratch those polished lips :P
                    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                      What a baller, i can't even afford parts for my car haha, all i got recently was an ARC cooling plate haha, nice progress, makes me miss my DC5 =[
                      Hahaha serves you right for buying a GTR =P
                      Besides, your cluster cost you 4 times as much as mine did. Just get Amanda to buy everything, Teresa is paying for everything right now!

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                      Did they bleed both nipples?

Also time to take it to the track and scratch those polished lips :P
                      Yup. Both nipples bled.
                      It's not ready for track yet, got some more things to do to it suspension and bracing wise before it's ready for track!

Comment

so slack, making Teresa pay for a car she's not even driving, LOOOL, i hope your paying for her car then :P nah, dont wanna make Amanda pay, my things cost too much, i'd rather save up myself, more than 4 times for cluster actually, i sold you my cluster for $150 :P and ontop of that my dad keeps asking me to track down parts for his GTR =.=
                        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                        NSEX

Comment

Do you have other wheels for track or going to use these baller rims?

Car is ready for track all day any day!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                            so slack, making Teresa pay for a car she's not even driving, LOOOL, i hope your paying for her car then :P nah, dont wanna make Amanda pay, my things cost too much, i'd rather save up myself, more than 4 times for cluster actually, i sold you my cluster for $150 :P and ontop of that my dad keeps asking me to track down parts for his GTR =.=
                            LoL no I meant making her pay for like, Lunch and Dinner and other stuff. I haven't paid for anything since the brakes went on because I simply cannot afford $2.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                            Do you have other wheels for track or going to use these baller rims?

Car is ready for track all day any day!
                            I will have to organise track wheels in the future, I will not be tracking the SSR's, 12kg per wheel is a bit too heavy for track IMO.

Comment

evo8 skirt extensions... sounds familiar.

Comment

So much prep for track day, just go and have fun do skids

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X