ClubITR | Like

Comment

Re: Oz Striker's Type S

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
        s2k... jelly!! nice stuff man!
        Cheers!

Originally posted by amee-reb View Post
        nice update and pick up!

how do you like the s2000 compared to the dc5 though? personally when i sold my dc5 for a s2k.. it was 3 weeks before i was back in a dc5 again..
        I like it a lot, a bit limited for space but very enjoyable to drive. I do prefer the DC5 though but only in its current form, probably because when that gets driven, it gets driven properly! Lol compared as daily cars they would be hard to split

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
        Pics of cage painted please!!

Is it me or does that Hybrid Racing sump baffle look almost identical to the Clockwork Motion baffle
        Pics won't be far away Shak

When I first purchased it i was told it was a Hybrid racing product. Then when asking a question about it, I was told it was a clockwork motion. It didn't come in the original box so have no idea now lol

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
        Nice update Ryan!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Very nice Ryan. Sweet daily too
        Thanks Felix!

Comment

I can say that a part I'm about to purchase came off a track car awesome update mate. Can't wait to see how you go at nationals
          Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
            I can say that a part I'm about to purchase came off a track car awesome update mate. Can't wait to see how you go at nationals
            Haha i guess so! Thanks, hopefully it all goes well and there are no issues!

Comment

Grat work Ryan.
              Glad I just read this as im currently ripping my air con out and looking for the right belt to fit

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                Grat work Ryan.
                Glad I just read this as im currently ripping my air con out and looking for the right belt to fit
                Thanks Tim! That's lucky then, I did read that the belt should be a 7pk1350 but I couldn't find that size anywhere, the 1340 feels like it fits well anyway

Edit: are you getting the gas removed?

Comment

Nice update guy! Good info on the belt size for guys without AC too. Isn't that a Clockwise Motion sump baffle though?

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                    Thanks Tim! That's lucky then, I did read that the belt should be a 7pk1350 but I couldn't find that size anywhere, the 1340 feels like it fits well anyway

Edit: are you getting the gas removed?
                    Yeah gas has been removed.
                    Just gotta get evap and air box in the dash out.
                    What did you make to block up the hole in the firewall?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      Nice update guy! Good info on the belt size for guys without AC too. Isn't that a Clockwise Motion sump baffle though?
                      Thanks Tom! Yeh it was very hard to find it on the forums so thought I better share it! Think you are right about the baffle plate, was just told when it was purchased that it was a Hybrid racing product but it obviously isnt

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                      Yeah gas has been removed.
                      Just gotta get evap and air box in the dash out.
                      What did you make to block up the hole in the firewall?
                      Haven't made one yet but will probably just cut some aluminum sheet up to shape and seal it off with Honda bond

Comment

Would you consider using a roof vent since you don't have an air con anymore?

such as this:
                        http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/z...31336498_n.jpg

Comment

Very nice. Must be nice to see an awesome collection of parts arrive. Do you own both vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                            Would you consider using a roof vent since you don't have an air con anymore?

such as this:
                            http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/z...31336498_n.jpg
                            Yeh have considered that, might do it at some stage but I don't want to add to the current list of jobs lol I never run the air con anyway, get out of the car in a pool of sweat but it doesn't bother me tbh

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                            Very nice. Must be nice to see an awesome collection of parts arrive. Do you own both vehicles?
                            Thanks Norm! Yeh they are both mine

Comment

Oz Striker's Type S

Nice updates mate,the car is coming along nicely, looking forward to seeing how she rubs out at nationals,
                              And way to go on the new addition to the family, hoping the next addition to mine is an ap1 as well(and not another screaming rugrat)
                              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                                Nice updates mate,the car is coming along nicely, looking forward to seeing how she rubs out at nationals,
                                And way to go on the new addition to the family, hoping the next addition to mine is an ap1 as well(and not another screaming rugrat)
                                Cheers man, really looking forward to it, should be a great day!

lol at "Screaming Rugrat"

Comment

Working...
                                X