Oz Striker's Type S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done on the PB Ryan!

The lap timer is a worthy investment. Set in some sector splits on the timer to get your best optimum lap out of the whole day

Shoot me a PM for brake pads. We got a few pad option available for you
    BYP Racing & Developments
    Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
    STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Re: Oz Striker's Type S

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      That's enough photos for now.

Far out your car looks great on the circuit!
      Originally posted by fr4n View Post
      veddy naiice
      Originally posted by Norm View Post
      wow the car looks amazing!!
      Thanks a lot guys!

Originally posted by benson View Post
      Well done on the PB Ryan!

The lap timer is a worthy investment. Set in some sector splits on the timer to get your best optimum lap out of the whole day

Shoot me a PM for brake pads. We got a few pad option available for you
      Thanks Benny, it's great to be able to see your times while your driving as well. Yep will do, looking at that early next year as well as a couple of other things too

Comment

clean type s

Comment

Originally posted by jdmpaw View Post
          clean type s
          Thanks man, but up close its got its fair share of marks and car park door dings.

Here's the video from the last session of friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWV...e_gdata_player

Edit: any constructive criticism is most welcome as I want to keep improving, so feel free to give me some feedback!
          Last edited by Oz Striker; 14-12-12, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Car looks hot and nice driving.

Might be because it was a test and tune day, but doesn't look like there wasn't much "giving way" or signaling?

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
              Car looks hot and nice driving.

Might be because it was a test and tune day, but doesn't look like there wasn't much "giving way" or signaling?
              Thanks Matt, yeah your right it got really annoying at some points. Cars that handled poorly but had the power down the straights were the worst and a couple of idiots that were doing it on purpose probably because I drive a Honda. Almost had an accident when a falcon pulled out of the pits in front of me, missed him by about half a car length, could have been very messy, luckily got around him ok. Too many people lacking common sense

Comment

Nice smooth driving ! When you switch to R compound those laptimes will tumble.

Only constructive criticism around the slow bits at the back try hugging the corners more rather then doing a slingshot approach. Also try using 2nd gear and hold it throughout the slow bits, that will accelerate better out of the slow right hand corner coming onto the back straight.

As to cars not giving way, just pull back and look around for some free space and go on hot laps. Or another simple fix is just K24 or supercharge :P
                Built. Tuned. Driven
                Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                  Thanks Benny, it's great to be able to see your times while your driving as well. Yep will do, looking at that early next year as well as a couple of other things too
                  Remember to Mount the timer in front of the cluster next time so you can see your sector split and lap times.
                  Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                  STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                    Nice smooth driving ! When you switch to R compound those laptimes will tumble.

Only constructive criticism around the slow bits at the back try hugging the corners more rather then doing a slingshot approach. Also try using 2nd gear and hold it throughout the slow bits, that will accelerate better out of the slow right hand corner coming onto the back straight.

As to cars not giving way, just pull back and look around for some free space and go on hot laps. Or another simple fix is just K24 or supercharge :P
                    Thanks for the advice! I'll give that a go tomorrow and see if it drops my time. I'm just a bit worried about using second as I don't have the baffle plate in yet. Haha hoping to go K24 at some point in the future but it won't be for a while I'd say, still need to buy a daily car! Haha

Originally posted by benson View Post
                    Remember to Mount the timer in front of the cluster next time so you can see your sector split and lap times.
                    I've been lazy this week and haven't made a mount, might try and do one tonight with some spare alloy I have laying around

Comment

2nd won't blow the engine try it and see how it goes
                      Built. Tuned. Driven
                      Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Are you going to look at semis soon?

Well done on PB man. Great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                          2nd won't blow the engine try it and see how it goes
                          Hope not!!

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                          Are you going to look at semis soon?

Well done on PB man. Great stuff
                          Yeh early next year most likely, thanks Tim been working hard at it, hoping to lower it again today!

Comment

Oz Striker's Type S

Will an average driver cornering on street performance tires really generate enough G's to cause oil starvation?

Comment

Will an average driver cornering on street performance tires really generate enough G's to cause oil starvation?
                              you'd be surprised...
                              Shak's S2000

Comment

Just a risk is all, would be dirty on myself if it popped haha

Comment

Working...
                                X