• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and add bc coilovers. Them shit stains. Ffs
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

1:14 is how long it takes for my compressors to completely fill my 9litre tank at 200psi

Comment

Hey Alex would you happen to know the part numbers of the OEM 5.1 Final Drive and TSX/Euro 6th gear?

Comment

Honda 5.1 Final Drive includes 23221-PPS-F80 Countershaft and 41233-PPS-F80 Ring Gear. Requires 91003-PPS-003 Needle Bearing

http://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/HON-TSX6TH.html

Hope these help mate.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Helps heaps, thanks a lot =]

Comment

You probably have read my perception of the gearbox upgrade. But I like to comment some more. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The car is now costing me less and less to run due to the much improved fuel consumption! When I do drive it, it revs so easily, although I am used to the revvy engine now. It is such a low cost mod, but provides an ROI of such high yield!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

With this mod you can beat a Bayside blue BNR34
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Went to WP with the ClubITR boys on Tuesday earlier this week to attend the JDMyard open day!

Picked up my car with a new mugen front lip as i tore the other one earlier form a trip up to Newcastle

The Honda side indicators are incredibily brittle and snapped again!

Big F U to the indicator!

Getting ready to enter the circuit!

I run EVO7 wheels n the track with RSR

Photo of Joshua (EVO8), Nathan (R34), Simon (FN2R), I (DC5), and JDMyard co-owner Yonas (FN2R CW)

More pics;

I love this shot of Nathan's GT-R!

4 of us jumped in for a quick go around the circuit;

Just did an outlap and back in as too much scrub on the Lancer

Pics from the drive down to Goulburn!

Was a wet and cold day at the track. No opportunity for PB's to be had. Being an open day I was looking forward to actually having some time n the track. THis is nw my fifth track day, and third being wet.... I really wanted to gain experience takling each corner, buid confidence in braking harder, later for each corner and as always just having fun! The best time I could get was a 16.27 so incredibily ordinary time. Cant wait till the next track day when it is sunny and dy for me to lay down a time!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Wow I took some mad pictures of your car with Nate's camera!!
                    Shak's S2000

Comment

THanks bro, i like the one of me turning into the garages the most! HOT!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Time to get back to your old setup

Comment

haha yeah on the lookout for seat(s) now
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

One thing I would also ike to note in my thread is I recently switched to Castrol Edge 5W-30. After the track day I checke my engine oil cold, and the oil level had not changed (yay no burning) I suspected that running a thinner oil, I would have burnt some oil as others had experienced with Castrol Edge.

In my other thoughts, I 100% plan to go K24 when this motor eventually gives way. Sitting at 155k klm and 5 track days, engine hasnt skipped a beat and I dont see my motor going for a very long time!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                              In my other thoughts, I 100% plan to go K24 when this motor eventually gives way. Sitting at 155k klm and 5 track days, engine hasnt skipped a beat and I dont see my motor going for a very long time!
                              At least 300k I reckon!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Plenty of time to research !
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X