Gps module? For the Sony headunit?
      For lap timing on trackdays I think
      Shak's S2000

Comment

super clean as always mate.
        You bringing the Teg next week?

Comment

Yes, Teg coming up to Newy.

oh and more camber bolts up fornt since I gotta run more camber!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Yeah get an rx7! That's awesome!

A baby?? On the way or just planning?

I guess I want to go back to a turbo but then every time I drive the integra(which isnt often) I just love how it drives and sounds. So yeah I just cant work out what to do. Looking at xr5 tomorrow for the missus.. so that could end up being enough for me to keep the integra.
            FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Just planning mate

Did u end up getting anything matt?

So guys.

Took my car up to Newcastle to meet up with Timmy and Luke. Car's brakes are gone. Gotta get them both fixed in time for track day in December.

On other news I been itching to buy another car. Wasn't sure what I wanted. S2k. Nissan Silvia. Nissan r32 gym. Dc2r.

Ended up with the logical choice. S2000

Have done like 200+ km in the past 24 hours Haha. Still unsure what our plans are. Will comment more on the build thread
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Alex yeah ended up getting an xr5 with sunroof, leather recaros and that beautiful sounding 5cylinder volvo engine. Also in that crazy orange!

Car goes pretty dam good.

Cant believe u got an s2000 u licky bastard. Still one of my favourite cars that I will never own :-(

FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Nice buy Matt. Stevan has an XR5 also. Has some nice performance goodies too! Love his backfire! yeah S2K is going great!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Dropping the car off at top one todayto get brake fluid flushed. New dba rotors front and rear. Maybe new pads up front. And honda mtf.

Going to also get new federal rsr on the re30 for street/track in 225/45/17 all around
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

So got the tyres put on, realigned.

Went toJDMyard's track dy:

FAV SHOT:

On the drive down it was quite cold and wet. Was disappointed as I have never had a dry day at WP before... When we got there, it wasnt raining, for the entire day. Track temps were quite cool though.

Got out there and enjoyed driving the car. Lost a bit of confidence though, as I been driving the S2000 for the past 6 weeks, and their brake pedal feels alot firmer.

My times were all over the place, kept on bleeding down the tyres down to around the 36psi hot range and started getting consistent. After around 20 laps, I beat my pb of 1.14.2 and was in the mid to high 13's!

I started getting into some battles with other cars mainly being S2000's. It was at this stage where I glanced at race chrono and it showed I had a new b of 1:12.9 was estatic! Was really happy with this as im running entry level high performance tyres, and just a regular pad of Ferodo DS2500. After two open days, I had lapped wakefield park quite a few times now, I realised that I dont have to brake at all unless its for turn two, fish hook, and the last corner (10). THe other addition to mods prior to this track day was a Recaro SR4 seat fromt he DC5R, this held me in alot more than a type s seat.

I think if I had semi slicks, a more aggresive pad, and possibly a harness, I could easily get a low 1.12 if not dip into the 11's. Im very impressed with the stock DC5, as my only performance mods are an Injen CAI, and 5.1FD.

I think for now, I am happy with the DC5, and will now focus on the S2000 as a track car. I dont want to spend any more money on the DC5.
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Congrats on the PB, being married has made you a better man and a better driver? hahaha, fingers crossed the track day in March is dry with some sun
                        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                        NSEX

Comment

That's an awesome shot of your car. Nice work on the PB!

How bad are the leather seats for tracking huh? The S2000 seat is probably as bad, if not worse than the Type S leather seats for spirited driving. So keen to come back to Wakefield! Fun track.
                          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Well done with the PB Alex.
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

THanks guys. Yeah I love that last shot! The Type S seats IMO are worse than S2K. the s2k, well for me holds me in more cos small car + big guy = not much room lol.

Keen to get a fixed back for the 2k!
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

I did have these awesome TE37 from Japan planned for the DC5 which would have worn semislicks but I guess they will never see my car since I have made the decision to retire the DC5. THey are for sale and are specc'd in 17x9/9.5 +28. Same widths as my RE30's but 6mm weaker to accomodate a semislick tyre width.

I also installed a Recaro SR4 with my old pair of Bride RO rails. Because of a short time frame, I only had time to setup and install the driver side. Luckily I didnt do the passenger as mentioned above the DC5 wont be used anymore. The bride rails are now also for sale and will be a great upgrade for any DC5R/S

I love the above shot that Julie took of our two cars. Luckily the INstragram filter made the S2K look a bit better as it simple looks like shit IRL.
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X