• Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant, gotta wait for person to inspect the house. u come over,
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Matt wanted his wheels back... luckily had day off work to do the running around and needful. Had to put on the run around rims..

got some brand new KU36 fitted in 235/40 and 225/40 swagger
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Nice, why am I not surprised its a side shot haha, looks good, but not aggressive enough for you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorculture mobile app
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
        NSEX

Comment

Dont want it too aggresive as this car will literally pile on the km. will be at least 700km per week moving forward. Imagine the cost of tyres. Right now the new wheel and tyre setup fills the guards at current camber settings with zero stretch.. the ku36 will be driven at RNP later tonight but yeah hehe, its a nice tyre. Didnt feel as sticky as teh direzza z1 when new though...

Goign to see if 'll lower the car another 10-15mm to get dat ride height yo.

I made a prmoise to julie I wont buy any more wheels for the car and if i promnise her something i'll stick by it.

I have a pair of regamaster in 17x9+18 comming so will be selling these in a few weeks time.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Pile on the Km's? You'd be changing rims in like 2-3 months time hahaha.

Comment

Another set of Regas...?

Comment

Mmm... Regas for sale soon... well maybe I should......
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Also interested in these regas.
                  Shak's S2000

Comment

The wheels look great Alex. I like them better than the stockies!

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                    You have too many pairs! Donate me one. :P

Comment

Imo o reckon the re30 needs the type r wing as its quite an aggresive design wheel.

Just came back from rnp. Really really liking the grip of the wider/newer tyre! I rate it!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                        Another set of Regas...?
                        Just a pair of 9j+18
                        Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                        Mmm... Regas for sale soon... well maybe I should......
                        Nathan i pm u
                        Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                        I thought u wanted something else. Btw man i was tellomg julie about that bao /bow wow joke ftom last night lol

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
                        The wheels look great Alex. I like them better than the stockies!

You have too many pairs! Donate me one. :P
                        haha personally im more of a fan of the type s wheels.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post

haha personally im more of a fan of the type s wheels.
                          I'll trade you :P

How much did you end up paying for the KU36 all up? And how do you think they compare to Z1?

Comment

I paid $656 for the 235/40 and 225/40 in 18inch from taleb in tyres- fitted and balanced.

I havnt really driven the ku36... yes i took it for a bit of a spirited drive in the twisties but i wasnt really pushing it. Price wise though, i will go the ku36 again.40-45% saving. No wait even more as that price was fitted and balance... so effectively the ku36 are half price in compared to an "up there" tyre..

Ps once these tyres wesr out i will freshen up the re30 in a fresh coat of white
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Thanks alex for sending the stockies back mate. RE30's look awesome.. but yeah spray them white!!!

Ill have to remember the ku36's for when I need new tyres. But isnt there a better kuhmo tyre that is closer to the z1??
                              FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

No probs matt! Ps the money cleared already .

Will send you consignmeny later this morning in case.you still sleeping.

Yeah gutter rash is noticable on one wheel so i want.to respray the wheels evebtuallly. Yes to whitem i think i just love that colour combination!
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X