X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Tim, hopefully you sort them little bugs soon =D

Comment

Great to see the car drivable again!

Has the correct vehicle speed sensor option been chosen within Kpro?
      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
        Great to see the car drivable again!

Has the correct vehicle speed sensor option been chosen within Kpro?
        Normal speed sensor checked
        multiplex is on normal..

Comment

It has just been a week and a half since the car has been back on the road.
          The first few test drives I did I was having weird error codes on Kmanager.
          VSS code, Daughter board errors and TPS errors
          After a few nights after work I would just start the car up and have the laptop hooked up and go for a drive until i got an error code and then try and diagnose
          Adrian from SAS called me up one night after work and tried to go through over the phone some diagnostics. This was a great help
          I re-uploaded the Hondata stock K24 map and hoped for the best

I changed a few earths on my wiring and made sure all sensors were connected.
          Got around to getting all but the TPS error fixed.
          Looks like Im in need of a new TPS now. But its an easy fix.

Got some balls up and drove it to work last friday.
          Its about a 40min drive in heavy traffic and traffic lights, so I changed my usual route a little and took the F3, then off to a open road that kinda goes the back way into Newcastle. Got my first chance to really see it pull some power when I came onto the F3. 0-110kms was effortless.
          The torque is impressive and just pulls.

Made it to work with the biggest smile on my face, Bit of a dull drive with no stereo in the car anymore and stripped interior and no a/c. But its far from a daily driver.
          Picked up a friend on the way home and went for a bit of a drive. We got talking about the TPS issue and ended up coming to the conclusion that would be the cause of my no VTEC issue
          Then we realised that if this was how the car drives with the stock k24 map, (no 50 VTC and no VTEC,) imagine with it tuned and running 100%.

Hybrid wanted me to get some pics so me and the friend drove out to a small air field hoping to get some access to some aircraft hangers.
          They were all locked up due to the wind but we were introduced to some friendly guys doing some maintenance on their plane.
          We asked if we could bring the car round and get some shots...... "Yeah sure, bring it round"

Sun was going down

Last edited by Timmy_B; 22-08-13, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Loooks amazing tim.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Fuark sooo aggressive!
              Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Great to see it running and not in the garage. Can't wait to see some videos once it's ready to see another track
                Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Impressive work Tim, so happy to see it finally back on the road!
                  Who's doing your tune mate?

Comment

Nice tim, looks baws
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

Good to see it's back on the road!
                      Old pac soon???

Comment

Thanks guys

Sugz, we are waiting for stevan to sort out his new car then we are going to attack the old pac

Comment

Wow I love your car Timmy. It looks amazing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                            Thanks guys

Sugz, we are waiting for stevan to sort out his new car then we are going to attack the old pac
                            It will be ready on Tuesday mate

Comment

cant we elave it for the weekend when i have my car.... worse case secnario. will take out the old lady's auto dc5....
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                                It will be ready on Tuesday mate
                                YEAH! having great weather atm as well so it will be good driving conditions.

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                                cant we elave it for the weekend when i have my car.... worse case secnario. will take out the old lady's auto dc5....
                                Or Julz car, which you seem to be driving all the time LOL.

I am busy this saturday, but maybe could on sunday...
                                If not hows next weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X