Tyres Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howie View Post
    My Next Tyre: Bridgestone RE001 Adrenalin. I'll be the first test dummy... To be fitted tomorrow.
    hi howie, can i ask how much you got these fitted for? tryin to compare the prices here in perth. cheers

Comment

Can someone MSN Howie to get him on here?

Does anyone know if he is running stock rims? Just to gauge pricing as I'm due for tyres soon too

Comment

^ Are Your Tyres Done Already!?
        g
        [ BBU66Z ]
        g
        Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Originally posted by j0nbubz View Post
          ^ Are Your Tyres Done Already!?
          HAhah I hope not...haven't checked in some time...lol

Comment

Call up your local Bridgestone they should be able to give you a price. My local place charged me 161$ fitted and balanced for 195/55/15R.

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
              Call up your local Bridgestone they should be able to give you a price. My local place charged me 161$ fitted and balanced for 195/55/15R.
              how have you found them? keen to see a review!
              ITR #01-0141

“If Honda does not race there is no Honda.” Soichiro Honda

Comment

well i dont drive the teg much so i cant really say. but they're better than my last tyres, es100s.

has anyone had an experience with falken rt615's and price for 195/55/15R? i might be looking to get a set after these re001's

Comment

Vehicle: 2005 Type S
                  Tyres: Dunlop Sport MAXX
                  Size: 225/45/R17
                  Cost: approx $300 fitted (a corner)
                  Mileage of tyres: 4000klms
                  Previous tyres: OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE050 (215/45/R17)
                  Comments: Really good grip, wet & dry performs well with spirited driving in dry. Although its rated better than the stock RE050's, from memory the RE050's tended to handle a tiny bit better. I managed to get 40,000 kms from the RE050. However, the Dunlops are rated to have a better life. Noise wise, it sounds pretty noisy, but a little music gets rid of that. Also, everything is stock, no after-market suspension. Went with the 225 instead of 215 as they were the same price at the time. Thought it would give me an extra advantage, being wider. Overall I would recommend it for the daily enthusiast.

Comment

Guys, getting my ce28's wrapped with adrenalines on my car tomorrow, just wondering what toe and camber settings should i go for. these wheels will be used for road use only, but now and then i like to turn corners thinking of going slight negative camber but dont know how much and wouldnt have a clue with toe. much appreciated if anyone can help la!

Vehicle: 2003 Type R
                    Tyres: Bridgestone Adrenalines RE001
                    Size: 225/45/R17
                    Cost: $275 each fitted

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                      well i dont drive the teg much so i cant really say. but they're better than my last tyres, es100s.

has anyone had an experience with falken rt615's and price for 195/55/15R? i might be looking to get a set after these re001's
                      No Mate, but ive got the RT215's and they are great. I dont regret them for a second, but they are quite noisy

Comment

Any Body tried Advan A050's???
                        Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Vehicle: 2002 dc5r
                          Tyres: Bridgestone Potenza RE070
                          Size: 225/45/17
                          Cost: $370 per corner
                          Mileage of tyres: 4000km
                          Previous tyres: OEM RE030?
                          Comments: Very stiff sidewall, excellent dry grip. Wet performance not so good. Quite noisy, but very grippy tyre.

Comment

Vehicle: 2004 dc5r
                            Tyres: Bridgestone Adrenalin Potenza RE001
                            Size: 225/45/17
                            Cost: $272 per corner
                            Mileage of tyres: 2000km
                            Previous tyres: Bridgestone S03
                            Comments: Good grip, fantastic in the wet, more progressive than the S03's, not sure if the RE001's grip quite as well, but could just be my imagination.

Comment

Vehicle 2000 DC2R
                              Tyres Bridgesteone Potenze RE001 Adrenalin
                              Comments: Excellent grip. A tad noisy... But small price to pay. Not too happy with wet performance but got nothing to compare it too.

I guess its just the car....
                              "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

I just tried out fresh Toyo R888's GG's at wakefield. IMO they are crap! They don't get heat into them, and way to squirmish. I'm going to have to try Advans or Direzza's

Originally posted by ChargeR
                                Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X