No announcement yet.

Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all I can say is, what on earth does my refund have to do with a group buy? But all I could do was bite my tongue and just be patient. After all it was 2.4k and slagging Toda AU off would of worsened the scenario. Anyhow its over and I dont want to slag Toda's business and rep. I'm sure their better to deal with in person than through a phone and interstate.

Comment

Not much of an update on the car, but more of an update on my Holiday! Just did the craziest thing ever! Picture speaks more than words, so here they are!

Comment

woah that looks high! Did you hit vtec on the way down

Comment

u crazy mother fucker!

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
            woah that looks high! Did you hit vtec on the way down
            he was going 7.2krpm on the way down, so yes :P

Comment

Learning to fly eh norman

Comment

If i had balls to do that.. I'd do it in a superman outfit!
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

ohhhh yeahhhh!
                  ... retired/

Comment

GG that looks SICK. nice achievement

Comment

Been awhile since i've updated on my car as I have been away on holidays. Recieved the following parts whilst I was away (Todds modified tie rods, exedy sports organic clutch), and also bought a new battery. Had to do abit of battery terminal cleaning though. Will show pics once I get the new J racing oil catch can I ordered to finalise the installation. In the meantime, I will be respraying the tie bar as the paint is starting to flake abit, and will be doing my sunburnt door trims in the following weeks. Still waiting on the final drive parts and 1st and 2nd synchro's and flywheel to arrive.

And finally some corrosion protector and sealer.

Comment

good works there bro.

Comment

yeah that is cool! good work
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Norm,

How much does the new battery weigh ?
                            As for the racing clutch you'll have some issues driving in busy traffic...i'd leave about 2-3 car lenghts in front before taking off as these clutches tend to grip like crazy

Rod

Comment

Originally posted by RacingInJapan View Post
                              Norm,

As for the racing clutch you'll have some issues driving in busy traffic...i'd leave about 2-3 car lenghts in front before taking off as these clutches tend to grip like crazy

Rod
                              I have had this clutch for about 3 weeks, at first it takes off like you say but now after bedding it in it feels like stock.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingInJapan View Post
                                Norm,

How much does the new battery weigh ?

Rod
                                They weight of the battery is 7.25kgs. I wont be putting on the clutch for awhile maybe post tuning 24th June with other drivetrain componenents. Yeh i'll have to take it easy on the car once its done to get used to it. And Stevan, like the clutch? Musta been a long wait from the worn one.

Norm

Comment

Working...
                                X