No announcement yet.

Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey norm, do you still have the paint for the brembos left over? im planning to do a few things to my car in the near future... might need some assistance aahah
    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Aww man, Advan RS's are my favourite rim for the DC5...
      The dark gunmetal is the best rim i think. Looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
        hey norm, do you still have the paint for the brembos left over? im planning to do a few things to my car in the near future... might need some assistance aahah
        Yes. I think i have 50% left in the VHT (Red Caliper) paint. Awesomeness, more than happy to help bro! let me know when you wanna do something. I'll be away from 16th till 30th though.

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
        Aww man, Advan RS's are my favourite rim for the DC5...
        The dark gunmetal is the best rim i think. Looks amazing.
        I think I might get it . I've fallen in love with them! It was love at first sight. First let me sort out my drivetrain!

Comment

mm sweet, i prob wont until may anyways, still need to order stuff in and what not :S planning to get rear sway, strut, front strut. and whilst i have my car up on jack stands might as well take off the calipers get them sand blasted and resprayed etc etc.. also gonna be changing brake pads and prob have to change my brake fluids too.
          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

mm sweet, i prob wont until may anyways, still need to order stuff in and what not :S planning to get rear sway, strut, front strut. and whilst i have my car up on jack stands might as well take off the calipers get them sand blasted and resprayed etc etc.. also gonna be changing brake pads and prob have to change my brake fluids too.
            Doesn't sound like anything major we can't do. Just let us know when you want to do it. Another friend of mine recently bought a blue dc5r as well. We should really organise a proper meet *sigh*

Norm

Comment

daniel? yea i know him. hes a bro of a good friend of mine. we talk here and there =] but yea.. prob not anything until mid year break... quite busy here and there now adays =[
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

sounds like the perth dc5 community is slowly but surely growing! update on the advan RS?
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  sounds like the perth dc5 community is slowly but surely growing! update on the advan RS?
                  Update? Let me sort out my drivetrain first and i'll tell you what I get next.

Comment

Just recieved my hardrace rear camber arms, and ingalls camber bolts a pair for each side.

Just awaiting for Todd to ship out the modified tie rodds this friday and we'll get it all fitted with the Jap Spec Tein Flex I recently obtained from a member on the forum!

Drivetrain components might take a couple of weeks to come. But we'll have them in most likely in mid June. Definetly keen to give a review on the difference in changing the FD and how it feels for also daily drivers who are quite concerned about the high RPM cruising.
                    Last edited by Norm; 14-04-11, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Also forgot to ask, if the mechanic does my transmission/drivetrain change, would that alter my alignment settings?

Comment

i assume so... because dont they need to remove your front lower subframe to get to the tranny?
                        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

i assume so... because dont they need to remove your front lower subframe to get to the tranny?
                          I think this man is correct, it is easiest to get the gearbox out with the subframe dropped, at least on the passenger side. You will need to get an alignment done.

Comment

Hey Norm, give us an udpate of what exactly is happening with your purchase from TODA AU?
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Toda AU refunded the full amount on Monday. I am not purchasing a set of Toda headers anymore but sticking with my Mugen Headers. Thats all. The rest is done and dusted. I guess i'll be doing my drivetrain before I chuck on my suspension components then eh? I'm wondering whether difference changing from an OEM flywheel to a lightened flywheel and also with the shorter FD would put a smile on my face hehe.

Comment

Shit that sucks big time norman. After all this time too.. I wonder what they were doing with your money all this time. Thats trully pathetic! I would have asked for interest loss on that amount of money... Funny how u finallly got a refund on monday; once they finalised payments from the group buy. Business must be struggling
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X