No announcement yet.

Steve's DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries mate, still deciding whether i will install it today or mow 3 acres of grass

Comment

fair bit of house work to do know your back at uni. LOL
      Install will take you 45mins

Comment

Whats this gift eh?.....

Comment

We test fit it on my car beforehand Steve!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...ghlight=recaro

I seriously cannot be bothered LOL.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Haha looks simple man, get a knife and start slashing !!

Comment

stevan, when you cut your front fenderliner, did you cut the inside to stop it from srubbing on lock? Or was it the outter edge where the arch is?
                eckoflyte

Comment

Originally posted by andrew84tran View Post
                  stevan, when you cut your front fenderliner, did you cut the inside to stop it from srubbing on lock? Or was it the outter edge where the arch is?
                  Andy, i cut the top part of te fender, and grinded off the tab. When i come around for your nuts, u can have a feel/look.

Steve- when u getting those camber
                  Plates in and lets
                  Hope this 8th alignment will be your last one.
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Fingers crossed alex I'll do a proper update when I am satisfied with the parts coming in fitting and any teething issues are rectified. Custom can get very tricky....

I am optimistic with the design of my new camber/caster plates, no bolts ftw!!

I am cutting it very close to Honda nats, hope my tyres last till then

Comment

Good to hear! why dont u throw on the Type S wheels till Nationals?

btw, im not gonna pay until i get my kpro in.
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Probably not a bad idea, I dont drive much anymore anyway due to Uni and my car bring almost undriveable so shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Can't say the same when I get it fixed and install our new electronics I figured if I forgot about it in the shed my eagerness to thrash it would go away, doesn't work hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                          Fingers crossed alex I'll do a proper update when I am satisfied with the parts coming in fitting and any teething issues are rectified. Custom can get very tricky....

I am optimistic with the design of my new camber/caster plates, no bolts ftw!!

I am cutting it very close to Honda nats, hope my tyres last till then
                          What caster plates did you get steve?
                          eckoflyte

Comment

Just put the Type S wheels on until Oct. no point using up that good ol Z1
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

So is this surprise the camber tops Steve?...or is there something else?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew84tran View Post
                                What caster plates did you get steve?
                                hey buddy, I bought a pair of Noltec Caster/camber plates. Noltec used to be an Aussie brand but they were bought out in 08, found a company that had the last sets available globally for DC5 and snapped them up. instead of having the slot parallel to the engine they are set diagonally so the more camber you dial in, the more caster you get. I am hoping that since they use a floating plate and utilise no adjustment bolts they wont slip on me, just hoping they fit and work out

heres a couple pics, second pic is them installed on AST 5200 dampers

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                                Just put the Type S wheels on until Oct. no point using up that good ol Z1
                                will need to get them back off Eddie first lol

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                                So is this surprise the camber tops Steve?...or is there something else?
                                Camber tops aren't much of a surprise Norm

Every part i have bought and installed was all leading up to it..........has to be Kpro man

Comment

Working...
                                X