My DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
    shoudl see it in real life....the quality is so bad...the edge are rough and you can see fibre sticking out where the screw holes are
    LOL.. u hit the nail right on the head, so true.. ahahaha

Comment

yeah i was close to buying the spoon one....saw the quality then wen twith the mugen one...dry carbon ftw

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by wuism View Post
        that is true,

the hole size on the LCA is supposed to be different.

Thus it was harder for me to find a RCA. Toda made for DC5, not EP3,

Spoon made for DC5, and not EP3.

so.. j's it was.
        how much and where from did you get the j's rca for ep3?

Comment

AHAHA.. thats wat the guy said when i asked him about the spoon one.. he said the quality of the mugen one.. is far superior.. however.. had a theme... bite the bullet and stick to it...

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
            how much and where from did you get the j's rca for ep3?
            Bought from Man Auto in HK when i was back there. Think it was 1800HKD..

Comment

Originally posted by wuism View Post
              Bought from Man Auto in HK when i was back there. Think it was 1800HKD..
              awsome thanks!

Comment

get a pic of your engine bay dude
                19,000 rpm still going

Comment

Originally posted by EK4R View Post
                  is the spoon valve cover lighter to say jdm?
                  no they are the same george...just painted in different colour only....
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by EK4R View Post
                    get a pic of your engine bay dude
                    pics of engine bay soon... need to work on it first.. lol.. quite poor atm.

Comment

Just installed J's racing RCA:

First impressions: Looking at the LCA angles now, it's flat, however I will prob raise the car by like 10mm to make it point it down so more. The car feels softer than before, and going out a speed bump feels much better, though thats not the main concern. Still havent tried the bumps that make my suspension 'crash' yet due to not enough stroke, but will test that out later.
                      Going around the corner, the car seems to have less roll at the front. It stays up more than before and that is the major difference that i can notice atm (only got the car back couple of hrs). Will give further impressions once i drive it more.

Clutch and Fly:
                      Finally broken in, and have taken it to the red line. Response is much better with the FD and the lighter flywheel, and shifting is crisp at high RPM. The clutch does bite alot, however there is noticable 'buzzing' at 3400 rpm to 2800 rpm. For ppl who want a quiet car, this is prob not for you.
                      Pedal feel is not hard anymore, maybe coz gotten used to it, but there is no feedback on the pedal when it hits the friction point (compared to stock).

Very happy though with everything, but yet to be tested on the track yet. ATS lsd seems very good on the street, very quiet yet grippy when u need it.

Comment

1st page specs updated!

Comment

Thx for the review on the J's RCA! Looking forward to your review post-track
                          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

no worries,

27th of march is the timed event. see wat the improvement is from before.

Comment

Update please!
                              LoL
                              you and your flame spitting monster!

Comment

just came back from the track on thursday night, everything held up well.
                                LSD is now a bit noisy when on full lock and cold, but i will change the oil very soon.

the lsd is a improvement from stock lsd, front grips well, and with current setup, if i throttle 2 hard while turning, the back will come around.
                                Turn in is much sharper, which i'm not used to it yet, keep turning in the same time as with stock lsd, and manage to clip the apex, but now with ats lsd i turn at the same point, and find myself turning back out due to sharper turning.

got a pb of 58.8s for barbagello short track.

Comment

Working...
                                X