No announcement yet.

My DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great choice in mods! I love all the suspension work that you've done.

Whats the angle on your steering arms like? Are they flat, pointing up towards the wheels or pointing down towards the wheels?

Also, whats the reasoning behind the Euro1 ecu and not the typical Kpro?
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

i've lowered the car 40mm at the front if i remember correctly, or half the stock height.

the steering arms look flat, and for a daily driver, i wouldn't go much lower than that.

rear is lowered about 30mm, had to raise it coz the b-pipe was scratching a bit.

i have changed my mind about the euro1. i would still love to use it one day, but it's hard to find a tuner over here, and i think i might just keep it simple by going k-pro.

Comment

Originally posted by T R DC5 View Post
        Does the TODA headers and cat-back exhaust cause any problems with the co2 sensors? I read a thread from OzHonda that after installation of headers and cats, the co2 flow is much higher thus causing some light (don't know which light) to blink at the dash. Ever had that?

My DC2R has this problem every now and then, generally when coasting.. the CEL comes on and the idle drops abit then revs back up.
        David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
        '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
        '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

with the light, is it of real concern (ie damage to engine components etc) or just an annoying light show?

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
            Nice but I prefer a wing on the DC5R
            Me too. Put wing back on please or BC, INGS, Mugenize the back end.

Comment

yeh.. thinking of the c-west aluminium one.

Comment

Ok,
                bought some more stuff, which will be installed on the 4th of march.

ATS carbon clutch & fly
                ATS carbon LSD
                Spoon 5.1 Final Drive
                J's Racing RCA
                Spoon Clutch Hose

Other will be installed whenever as it's just rice

Spoon Carbon Mirrors,
                Vision Exhaust Hangars
                Spoon Yellow Rocker Cover
                Spoon Kelvar Spark Plug Cover

Comment

^

Tasty!

Comment

is the j's racing lca the same measurements as the jdm oem lca?

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                      is the j's racing lca the same measurements as the jdm oem lca?
                      I think RCA refers to roll center adjusters. I don't think J's do LCA's.

Review on the RCA's once installed please! What're your LCA angles currently like?
                      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

yeh.. i'm buying RCA,

j's do LCA but i think has same dimensions as the OEM jdm LCA, however with a caster enhanced bushing.

u can just buy the bushing if you like.

i've lowered the car 40mm, so i'm sure it will be pointing up from the centre of the car.

will do a write up once installed.
                        Last edited by wuism; 14-02-08, 11:24 AM.

Comment

lol thanks for clearing that up for me buys, reading owns me this early in the morning.

Comment

Ahh, your right! My mistake.

http://translate.google.com/translat...3DSco%26sa%3DG

Comment

J's RCA

Comment

Just installed ats clutch & fly, ats LSD, and spoon 5.1 fd

now at 100kmph, it's about 3400 rpm.

clutch buzz from about 3200-3800rpm, nothing at lower revs.

LSD is quite silent, but using honda MTF atm. i'm sure it will be 100% silent after correct oil being used.

Page 1 Updated!

Comment

Working...
                                X