Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
    Longggggggggggggg timeeeeeeeeee!!!!

First update of the year so lets do this yo!!

I was getting really annoyed at my headlights, I had opened them up and cleaned them but they started to fog up again and they didn't fit nice and flush on the front bar either. So my solution to fix this!
    I didn't want to fork out $1k for OEM brand new headlights from Honda, so i came across OEM replica headlights from the US These were dirt cheap ($220 for the pair) and offered shipping to Australia (win). So i went ahead and purchased them. So here they are :

When I drive, people in front of me think I have my high beams on and usually flick me of hahaha! But hey, for the price i paid for them I am extremely happy
    Got more updates coming as I've ordered some "things"

For now that is all my friends,
    Ciao
    I know this is further back in the thread, but I'm in pure desperate need of new lights! Are you able to tell me where you got these replicas?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
      I know this is further back in the thread, but I'm in pure desperate need of new lights! Are you able to tell me where you got these replicas?
      Here you go:
      http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BLACK-HOU...be6d89c&_uhb=1

Just note that they point towards on coming traffic but this is easily adjusted
      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Nice DC5r. Yeh them headlights are rot to max from Honda. I think i might opt for these ones as well.

Comment

Just saw the update. Nice work Fahad!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Do you collect bus tickets?
            Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
            Flickr
            my car blog - Have a read
            my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Working...
            X