Fahad's DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fahad's DC5R

Hi everyone! As some of you know my name is Fahad, I've been on ClubITR for about a year now since I've owned my dc5r. I should've made a thread a lonngggggggggg time ago but really haven't had time because work and uni have been too hectic.

Well, I own an Arctic blue 2002 DC5R, bought it on 6th December 2011 with 92,000kms on it (yes i remember the date hahah). Had a few ups and downs with the car and also did consider selling it but that did change (don't know what i was thinking) and love it to bits <3

The car is stock besides an injen cold air intake and an after market axel back muffler, it is my daily and i drive it to uni 3-4 days a week. Since I've been on ClubITR I've made a lot of new mates who share the same interest.

Future plans:
    - Buy some coil-overs for it
    - Headers
    - exhaust
    - strut bars
    - Probably a tune so it runs all nice and smooth

Photos of it's progression since i bought it till now:

Day 1- looking rice as f#ck

A photo where i carbon vinyl wrapped the bonnet and roof, removed those gay low springs:

And now currently how she sits with type s rims with re001's bought off robin (gook-o-matik)....need to lower asap hahah

Will be updating this thread as much as i can and hope to learn more about this car as i own it!

Thanks for reading
    Have a read of my build thread

Hi Fahad, and welcome to clubITR.
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Looks heaps better with the Type S wheels!

Comment

Thanks, really liking the type s wheels myself, puts a smile on my face as I drive

Comment

i rekon type s wheels are nicer than stock type r! looks really good. but y did u take out the lowered springs lol?

Comment

cuz they were king springs :P aweful ride, i'll make a thread when i get my wheels on
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

Hey ameer, I removed the lowered springs as Nathan said the ride was very very rough and since I drive it daily i didn't like it and it also damaged my coil tower. Plan to get coil overs so I can adjust the height while being comfortable.

Comment

Looking good with the OEM headlights and OEM Type S wheels!

What's next?
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

NICE SWAP YO!!

lets go for a drive soon man.. grab hau as well .. !
                  Name: Robin
                  Ride : riced DC5S

Like ClubITR -

Comment

Thanks Felix, next up is coil overs, should be getting them soon

@robin yeh man for sure! Maybe next weekend we'll go for a cruise or something!

Comment

Swag son, nice to finally see a thread of yours! Gotta this beauty real soon!
                      You going to garage 88 meet this weekend bro?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                      Project TOPLESS

Comment

looks like my car minus the bonet hehe. looks good

Comment

@ryan, thanks bro, yeh I might pop in for abit, got the day off from work so yeh

@kevv919, hahah thanks mate, yeh looks similar aye

Comment

UPDATEE!!!!

A week ago, i purchased some fog lights from ebay and they arrived on friday!! Got the time today and installed them with the help of Hau, Nathan and Shak (top mates). Only got a day time shot of them on at the moment, will post a photo during the night. Here it is now.

Will be purchasing coil overs very very very soon, any suggestions, thoughts, comments on coilovers? Budget will be around $1200

Here's some photos:

Comment

Looks good man. real nice clean setup with the Type S wheels... considering taking off the CF wrap ?
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Working...
                              X