• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
    Ce28ns is my guess
    close, but no cigar

Comment

New wheels are going to look like pure, unadulterated sex.

Comment

SSR Type Fs? LOL
        Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by The_Giefster View Post
          New wheels are going to look like pure, unadulterated sex.
          ^ This.

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
          SSR Type Fs? LOL
          LoL no not even, Shaun bought your wheels, basically, he copied me... He's good at that, like Jay. They're both good at copying me. Watch them both get Blast Pipes too...

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
            LoL no not even, Shaun bought your wheels, basically, he copied me... He's good at that, like Jay. They're both good at copying me. Watch them both get Blast Pipes too...
            I'll have you all know that I bought them before Paul ordered his new ones. I'll also have you know i spoke to him about going straight pipe before he got blasts. Paul is now lying because he has been outstanced by a track car

Comment

You can't compare a track car to a stanced street car, its 2 different categories, have you even tracked yet shaun?
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

Hahaha yeah he has Nathan. But my offset is low enough that it almost equates to 9.5 +25.

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                  You can't compare a track car to a stanced street car, its 2 different categories, have you even tracked yet shaun?
                  Sure have, and have a wakefield day this friday

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                  Hahaha yeah he has Nathan. But my offset is low enough that it almost equates to 9.5 +25.
                  Still 3mm short

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                    I'll have you all know that I bought them before Paul ordered his new ones. I'll also have you know i spoke to him about going straight pipe before he got blasts. Paul is now lying because he has been outstanced by a track car

Didn't think that the owner of a track car would care who he was "outstancing."

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                      Didn't think that the owner of a track car would care who he was "outstancing."
                      hahah please be aware that i say such things purely to annoy paul. and all such comments are meant to be completely satirical.

Comment

Ssr sp3r!
                        Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                          Ssr sp3r!
                          you're gonna be in so much trouble when he sees this.

Comment

not really, its on facebook....
                            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                            NSEX

Comment

What's Paulie gonna do?!
                              Shak's S2000

Comment

New Kicks!

Hey guys, update time!

So as most of you know, I was planning on purchasing new wheels to replace the over-played Regamasters.

I made the purchase from PerfectRun.jp in late March, wheels arrived mid April. The PerfectRun guys are amazing. Great customer service. Seeing as I was spending a f***load on the wheels, figured I'd get the centre caps too.

As soon as PerfectRun told me the wheels were on the way, I was completely unprepared and immediately got one of the Hillest boys to order my Tires from DemonTweeks in the UK. I opted for TOYO T1R's in 225/45/17.

A lot of people know I was tossing between a lot of sets of wheels and different sizes. I initially wanted Advan TC-III's, but they'd only come in 18x9.5" +25. Then I was thinking of TE37SL's in 17x9" +22.

In the end, one of my mates suggested SSR Professor SP3's. And as soon as he made he suggestion, I knew it had to be that one. At a recent Garage 88 meet, I had seen a set on a R33 GTR, and I remember asking someone what they were, because I loved all of it.

Before the tires went onto the wheels, I decided to put tyre writing on the tires, didn't turn out great, so I'm just going to wash it off next time I get a chance. The wheels looked so sexual in the box, and even came with a nice little rim cover.

Anyhow, I kept it a secret for long enough. Half a savings account later, and a lot of lost sleep due to excitement, this is the end result.

Tanabe SSR Professor SP3R - 17 x 9" +16.

Special Thanks to Nathan Wong who kept my secret quiet, Dom and Mick from Garage 88, Yonas who also kept my secret quiet, and the Hillest boys!

Next update will finish off the Aesthetics with a Rear Diffuser and GT Wing for those hardparking points!

Comment

Working...
                                X