No announcement yet.

Oz Striker's Type S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice DIY on the splitter and thanks for sharing.

I fully expect to see you at the top of the lap times list, no pressure
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
      Nice DIY on the splitter and thanks for sharing.

I fully expect to see you at the top of the lap times list, no pressure
      Thanks man. Haha I just want to get as much out of the car as possible and be as fast in it as I can, I think the current Z1's probably have one maybe two more track days in them and then i might look at some more serious tyres, so hopefully the 30's aren't to far away

Comment

Re: Oz Striker's Type S

Quick update after a big day. Went across to Winton for a test and tune day, there were a lot less cars than tampered, but that didn't stop a select few being dickheads, and guess what they were driving? Lol anyway wanted to update as I dropped my PB down to a 1:41.2, I timed it with the GPX Pro lap timer that came in the mail from BYP this week. it's an excellent unit with heaps of features, only used it as a lap timer today but once it's hooked up properly it will do a whole host of other useful things. Also had an oil cooler setup, Hybrid racing baffle plate and shifter bushing, and M tech shifter springs arrive. The oil cooler and sump plate will be installed next year and the shifter upgrades soon as they are quite easy. Will need to replace the front brake pads soon and want to upgrade to semi slicks once these tyres are finished although they still have quite a bit of tread on them so i might even sell them. I'll post some pics and a video from today soon, there's way to much text in this thread! Haha

Anyway thanks for reading guys!!

Ryan

Comment

Fantastic update with your car & super PB

Comment

Originally posted by maracer View Post
            Fantastic update with your car & super PB
            Thanks Mario!

Comment

Very nice Ryan, not aiming for 1:40 on streets?

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Very nice Ryan, not aiming for 1:40 on streets?
                Thanks man, will try next weekend but it's going to be hard, I'm running out of brake pads at the front too haha need to replace them soon

Comment

Oz Striker's Type S

Nice work Ryan!

This thread is exciting as well. The anticipation of photos every time.
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                    Nice work Ryan!

This thread is exciting as well. The anticipation of photos every time.
                    Thanks Felix! Hopefully I'll get some pics up tomorrow

Comment

Good stuff Ryan! Your cars come such a long way in the short time I've known you haha. What semis are you looking at getting?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                        Good stuff Ryan! Your cars come such a long way in the short time I've known you haha. What semis are you looking at getting?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                        Thanks Tim! Yeah I'm a bit impatient so I tend not to muck around too much haha have been looking at some Hankook Ventus TD Z221's they seem like a great tyre and have heard some really good things about them

Comment

As promised here are a few snaps my old man took from last Friday at Winton

Carving up some V8's :P power isn't everything!!!!

This Porsche was phenomenal! The speed it can carry through the sweeper makes me jelly

Is that enough photo's guys??? haha Have a video currently uploading to YouTube so will post that up soon, tried very hard to get into the 1:40's but just fell short, will be giving it another crack on Sunday before the Z1's are finished!

Comment

That's enough photos for now.

Far out your car looks great on the circuit!
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

veddy naiice

Comment

wow the car looks amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X