CITR Gym Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rookie View Post
    What supplements do all of you guys take?
    orange triad, oximega greens, xtend, purple wraath, c4, whey, hydro whey, casein, oats & whey, glutamine.
    Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
    Flickr
    my car blog - Have a read
    my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

drugs
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

I really take. Fish oil morning night.
        Multi vitamin morning
        Creatine post train
        ISO8 post train
        Casin before bed.

And general good diet Monday to friday
        sigpic
        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Let me just say, orange triad pushed up my blood pressure and i stopped taking it (1 month of taking it). Its quite a strong dose even though it has amazing joint flex properties. Your better off with natural stuff like flax seed oil, and glucosamine with chondriton and MSM (Shell fish stuff). C4 is banned in Australia due to amphytamine properties. Traces of Di-methly-amine show up in a drug test and that goes with Xtend.

What I take.

SuperPump Max (New Formula), cycle off 1 month on, 1 month off.
          Nobulls Whey Isolate Protein and Gold Standard Whey
          Glucasamine
          Fish oil x 6000mcg a day
          Flax Seed oil x 4000mcg a day

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
            Let me just say, orange triad pushed up my blood pressure and i stopped taking it (1 month of taking it). Its quite a strong dose even though it has amazing joint flex properties. Your better off with natural stuff like flax seed oil, and glucosamine with chondriton and MSM (Shell fish stuff). C4 is banned in Australia due to amphytamine properties. Traces of Di-methly-amine show up in a drug test and that goes with Xtend.

What I take.

Glucasamine
            Fish oil x 6000mcg a day
            Are you sure C4 is banned in AUS? My friend just purchased 2 containers of it from a local store.

I currently use:
            Gaspari MyoFusion Whey,
            C4 Pre
            Multivitamin
            Fish oils
            Numerous other vits and mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              drugs
              the only thing "extreme" is the orange triad (which i only take on training days) and c4 (i take 1/2 scoop 3 times a week). Purple wraath during training (3/week). Xtend =2/week

Originally posted by Norm View Post

What I take.

Glucasamine
              Fish oil x 6000mcg a day
              the new c4 is not banned i think. I used superpump max before. Just trying something different. I only use one tub in winter. I take liquid hi-strength fish oil too.

Originally posted by rookie View Post
              Are you sure C4 is banned in AUS? My friend just purchased 2 containers of it from a local store.

I currently use:
              Gaspari MyoFusion Whey,
              C4 Pre
              Multivitamin
              Fish oils
              Numerous other vits and mins.
              The old c4 was i think.

In terms of supps, the only adverse reaction i had was to jack3d which i stopped immediately. I also stopped all intake of creatine (too much water retention that can mess with your kidneys). In terms of taking extra vitamins/minerals as long as u drink enough water, ur body fill flush out the excess stuff.
              Flickr

Comment

Oh...if they have recalled their products and taken out that ingredient then fair enough. Just check. I know The Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia has banned it (Not sure, new or old product).

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                  the only thing "extreme" is the orange triad (which i only take on training days) and c4 (i take 1/2 scoop 3 times a week). Purple wraath during training (3/week). Xtend =2/week

the new c4 is not banned i think. I used superpump max before. Just trying something different. I only use one tub in winter. I take liquid hi-strength fish oil too.

The old c4 was i think.

In terms of supps, the only adverse reaction i had was to jack3d which i stopped immediately. I also stopped all intake of creatine (too much water retention that can mess with your kidneys). In terms of taking extra vitamins/minerals as long as u drink enough water, ur body fill flush out the excess stuff.
                  What exactly was in jack3d that caused such a reaction? I used it for awhile with no ill feelings

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
                    What exactly was in jack3d that caused such a reaction? I used it for awhile with no ill feelings
                    It had way too many stims..fingers felt jittery and crash the next day.
                    Flickr

Comment

thats why you are called crashprash.....
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Anyone have experience with this?

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nop. looks ok. Make sure shes sturdy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                            thats why you are called crashprash.....
                            Flickr

Comment

I just assembled the Celsius VKR but it's a little too big for the balcony. Anyone interested in buying it off me?

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/eng/pro.../0501002160001
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Back to the gym with my PT this week doing power circuit training..she made me puke 3 times!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X