No announcement yet.

BRAKE PROBLEMS plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idea is to put a hose on end of nipple have it bleed in to a bottle preferably higher then the caliper cause as u pump the fluid through it tends to suck bakin again taking some air with it

Comment

If you put the hose into some brake fluid, there is no chance that air will be sucked back into the system

Comment

yeah true that! thats just the way i do it at work

Comment

bleeding clutch system is my enemy!! cause the master always has lines that run higher then the resi..spend agerz on em sometimes

Comment

hey zeth good to hear u sorted things out! it is the worst feeling when things are not running right in the car! espically when its something as important as the brake!

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
              idea is to put a hose on end of nipple have it bleed in to a bottle preferably higher then the caliper cause as u pump the fluid through it tends to suck bakin again taking some air with it
              Yeap... the rear especially.. since the nipple points downwards

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
              If you put the hose into some brake fluid, there is no chance that air will be sucked back into the system
              I will remember this the next time I do it Thanks

Originally posted by itsuka View Post
              hey zeth good to hear u sorted things out! it is the worst feeling when things are not running right in the car! espically when its something as important as the brake!
              Ow yeah! I was about to go nuts after the 3rd bleed haha.

Glad to know yours is sorted too mate

Comment

finally a thread with a happy ending

Comment

Working...
                X