My ITR is no more :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t!!
    when a window closes.. another window opens!
    welcome back

Comment

obsessionz is cheering...

while citr is mourning

Blaze Orange

Comment

My JDM 16's were stuffed in the accident. There is another set at a friends place I will likely pick up though.

I have my Toda header, RM01A, Mugen Intake still. Plus a few other misc bits like OEM rear strut brace and stuff.
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
          Yep... the car was assessed as a total loss and was settled today. Insurance paid out $16.5k after a little persuasion on my part as their initial value was too low. I guess I can't complain too much as the car did have 171,000km - however the paint and condition of the car looked like one with much lower mileage.

I will be purchasing obsessionz CW DC2R to replace my car. I feel that it is the best quality DC2R on the market today, and I plan on keeping it that way. Champ White will be a bit of a change for me, but it might mean I have a few less grey hairs from worrying about the paintwork quite as much!
          Awesome news man!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

So, who bought my wreck?

It sold for $5500 today on Manheim Fowles at Gateshead Newcastle.

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

$5.5k seems a lot for a wreck, that motor had what 160km+ on it ?

They'll probably take the motor out and advertise it as one with 60K lol
              /Oo ___H___ oO\
              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

171k km. And driven pretty hard all its life - well serviced though of course.

But had a <40k old gearbox, clutch and Toda fly. And good condition red seats.

I guess the whole front end would be usable - the bumper/guards/bonnet etc is all fine. Steering wheel was swapped out for a crap one... so that is average.. lol.

Comment

Working...
                X