• Show
Clear All

thats shit man, sorry to hear
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

so sorry to hear! glad that you and your passengers are ok

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
        I don't think the ITR is a car I can replace quickly... it's just one of those cars.
        yeah it is just one of those cars

i'm happy that you're ok cam! but.. really sad about your loss
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Don't really know what I'll get next. Might just leave it for a while. I don't think the ITR is a car I can replace quickly... it's just one of those cars.
          You can have mine!!!

Comment

I'm fine - as are the two other people who were in the car.

I came into the roundabout and she just kept driving on right into me. We spun 180' over a median strip and tore off both rear wheels.

Yes, health is more important than anything. But I can't help but feel terrible about my ITR becoming another statistic. I've had that car 8 years. 160,000+ km of enjoyment. I guess the memories, photos, and friends met through the car are worth more than the car itself. Very upsetting however.

Thanks guys.
            Did she hit you on the left hand side or right?

If she hit you on the right, she's going to argue she was already in the roundabout and you just drove in...

Car's in the round about have the right of way.
            MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Don't really know what I'll get next. Might just leave it for a while. I don't think the ITR is a car I can replace quickly... it's just one of those cars.
              sad sad day

i have no idea what i'd feel like if that happened to me...
              ... retired/

Comment

... Esp. if you put the blood sweat and tears into building / repairing it yourself ... And thanks to idiots who write lower amounts on transfer certificates to avoid paying stamp duty guess what, insurance now pays F ALL for a write off.. Apparently they are only worth $12-$14k now. What a joke.

Comment

Farout...how unlucky...

I hope everything works out well for you. The memory of this little beast roaring down the main straight of EC in the dark will never leave me though.
                  Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

cars come and go

at the end of the day its a car - material object no need to be upset about it

you're okay so no need to worry
                    Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                      cars come and go

at the end of the day its a car - material object no need to be upset about it

you're okay so no need to worry
                      it's a little different with the DC2R hehe..

so sadddd
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Attached Files
                        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Sorry to see your car in that state.

I know how much work you put into it like the lights.

I dunno but to me it kinda looks like it may be repairable.
                          /Oo ___H___ oO\
                          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

as much as he wants to repair it. It will never be the same. Im sure there is some chassis/structural damage which would make it nearly impossible to fix 100%.

I know how you feel mate Ive lost my ITR as well. But trust me you are depressed and down for a while but another one will come into your life and will fill the void if thats what you want.
                            .........................................Jeez it sounds like im talking about a girl LOL. But we all know cars are so much less trouble than girls :P

Comment

awwww no
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

that sux... condolences! glad to hear ur okay...

Comment

Working...
                                X