My ITR is no more :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ITR is no more :(

Got t-boned tonight on a roundabout by an AU falcon.

Very upset. Will post pics later.

Had to tell someone... I never thought this would happen.

Goodnight.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

You hurt mate? That's the most important thing.

Comment

Sorry to hear cambo At least your healthy enough to post here.

Health > car.
      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Mate!

Not good news at all. Just aslong as your ok.

Only saw it at 7pm down Peel Street and you at the Tudor!

RIP!

Comment

Man....your ok but?......gotta be if your on the net. If you had spinal precautions you'd still be in hospital.

Comment

That's terrible to hear mate.
            Glad to hear your car took the brunt of it and not yourself but.

I'll have a chat with ya next time you're in the restaurant...

Comment

I'm fine - as are the two other people who were in the car.

I came into the roundabout and she just kept driving on right into me. We spun 180' over a median strip and tore off both rear wheels.

Yes, health is more important than anything. But I can't help but feel terrible about my ITR becoming another statistic. I've had that car 8 years. 160,000+ km of enjoyment. I guess the memories, photos, and friends met through the car are worth more than the car itself. Very upsetting however.

Thanks guys.

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Thats fucked dude... Reckon you will hunt down another one?

Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinfox
                You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

I'm glad you're OK mate. Cars can be replaced. That's the second ITR this week from the boards.

Comment

Don't really know what I'll get next. Might just leave it for a while. I don't think the ITR is a car I can replace quickly... it's just one of those cars.

Comment

i understand how u feel man.. been through the same situation and lost my itr b4. sorry you have to go through what ive been through and its painful as hell. But thank god your safe and sound.
                      bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

sorry to hear mate, my heart goes out
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

You have our sympathies. Very true about the memories, photos and friends though. You still have them and with a new car those groups all just grow larger. Good to hear that everyone in the car was okay!
                          Last edited by vuongster; 20-05-10, 08:21 AM.
                          DC5S

Comment

very sorri to hear mate...............but like others said as long as ur okay, a car can be replaced any time...........

who was at fault if u dont mind me asking???
                            my sale thread 21.01.12
                            CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

danng sorry to hear bru.

Comment

Working...
                              X