This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
    ppl are still engauging me at the lights ....and i get sooooooooo tempted to race them...and i do but i dont want to :S any tips on how i can beat the urge
    hmmm, sounds like you are just like most newbie males on the road...

thats not the answer i lookin for...
    it is the internet, you will often get things that you don't want.

but sometimes, what you don't want is what you need...

like i said before to other fella that aint the answer im looking for
    it is the internet, you will often get things that you dont want.

but sometimes, what you don't want is what you need...

Originally posted by air23box View Post
    ....once you know and learn how to behave on the road then you are more then welcome to come back to the R family.......the best suggestion is always not the best word that you wanna to listen......
    exactly.

Originally posted by air23box
    Remember you will not get a trophie when you win ppl over the light......you will only get fine if you get caught......
    exactly, if it is about respect, do it with people you KNOW on the TRACK - so they can respect you when you beat them by 0.02 of a second around the race track... with proper timing and rescue cars and ambulances and emergency crews...

if I see ppls doing winner fly by or that sort of shit.....I will only laugh at them.....no one will think how cool you are when you hoon......they will only think you are a stupid basterd.........
    exactly, the image of you laughing at them in their rear mirror is worth more to you than winning a race against a complete stranger....

the best place to learn how to drive is attend some trackday....learn how to drive rather then being a hero on the road.........remember there is not hero on the road....there is only idoits.......
    to be a hero on the track is HARD work,

on the roads - all the hero's are the safe drivers (not just those who dont hoon in residential streets, but those who drive safely)

with greater power comes greater responsibilty
    and power is nothing without control....

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
    Head to a lot of track days. I too used to be a little inclined to stupidity on public roads. Since I have started tracking my car fairly often I find I drive like a grandma on the street,
    yep, this is what happened to me and most of my mates who were also a bit loose on the public roads... one of my serial hoon friends, he actually thanked me for taking him to the track:

he said something like "i never realised how it is to drive so fast on the track, it is nothing like the public roads, i realise now hooning on public roads is just really lame in comparison to track"

also - track is like a drug - you will want to keep your licence just so you can get to the racetrack!! ("if i lose my licence, it is harder for me to track my car" lol!!

Originally posted by chargeR
    A capital letter and some punctuation every so often might not hurt .
    yes please!

there is no way i will ever sell my car..... i live for my car...i choose my car over my girl! ive gone almost a week behaving...last stupid thing i did was on monday...i know in myself i can handle myself becuase its not worth loosing my licence,car,job and possibly my life over racing some commodore or doin stupid speeds
    put a sticky note on your dash with all these things listed.?

keep you focused on the reasons?

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
    May I suggest some driver education programs and a visit to a local ICU to give you a new perspective on what happens when idiots get it wrong on our roads. In all honesty, I don't care if stupid wreckless motorists kill themselves on the road. I just hope no innocent bystanders are hurt or killed by their stupidity.
    and 120 in a 50 zone is heading straight at innocent bystanders...

dreading when tink sees this post moro...goin to be instresting to see what he says
    all i have to do is agree with everyone else...

you initially came on here when you first joined - all full of beans and excited, i thought you might be a handful, but you chilled out and are actually good value...

i am impressed that you have begun to show some maturity. you just need to learn to control whatever that "Gen Y" thing is that makes you disregard consequences

Originally posted by typeS View Post
    No you deserve to have your car impounded with a suspension of 12 months minimum. Only there and then you will start to learn, when you will realise driving is a privilege not a right.
    ah, such an oldie but a goodie...

your ability to share my road with me is just that, a privilege, not a right.

Originally posted by typeS
    Getting off with 20 over is a joke. 130 in a 50 zone, which would have most likely been a residential street. Are you insane?
    the copper who did you should have given you the book.

and let the magistrate decide if you deserve to keep your car and licence...

stupid cops taking the law into their own hands

Originally posted by tofu View Post
    but it just seems like you're trying to find excuses and justify your actions. Time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. I hate people who think what is done is done and so be it. It doesn't work that way.
    Just because you said you are a hoon doesn't make it all ok.
    it is part of the process, the "12 steps" that lead to rehabilitation starts with admitting it.

"hi, my name is DC2RKID and i have a hooning problem"

it was a stand still from my house...it wasnt a constant speed i was accelerating like an idiot....theres no excuse...
    you did that in your street? outside your own house?

you live with your parents? or with mates?

either way - it is sure a sign of a deep lack of respect.

and pls dont tell us you also sat in your driveway warming up your car just so you could VTEC down your street... did you?

Originally posted by SpecJ View Post
    i nearly had an accident when i was 18 . thats when i learnt to slow down cos i could've died.
    this is one way to learn.

the "hard way"

i consider myself very lucky to not have had to learn this way - anyone who has been in a bad accident might be able to help you too:

ask them what it was like, how scared they were, what the ambo's and firey's were saying to them as they were being cut out of the wreckage, what it was like being the "person responsible"
    ... retired/

Comment

lmao

and lol at just drive stoned, just being a passenger going over 60 makes me spaz out

damn 7 times? fuk me, lol
      k20A DC2R

Comment

when your at the lights just look straight and don't give them attention at any stage. I use to be like you but not to that extent.

Comment

everyone makes mistakes, just learn from them.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Pull Up at the lights, See this, What do??

Comment

more than you can afford pal

Honda
              Blaze Orange

Comment

thats not the answer i lookin for...
                i think u should keep ur lame comments to urself someone else said somethin like that earlier in the year....
                With all due respect it seems like you've learnt nothing at all. If you are still snobbing your nose down at people who look down at you for your attitude then you seriously have a long way to go. I'm not trying to be rude, or an angel as some other immature posters have susgeted, but seriously who do you think you are to get on your high horse and make it seem like you are the one who's in the right here? You've been caught doing something stupid, you've not only admitted to doing it but you've posted it up on an internet forum for all to see and judge you on.

Trust me when I say that you are not the first poster I've (and probably a lot of people here) seen with the same rotten and arrogant attitude, so excuse us if we are a little cynical to another one posting up his story when some of us have lost family and friends to people the likes of you.
                http://onepointeight.tumblr.com

Comment

Personally I find it hard to believe that none of the posters have pushed their car a little here and there maybe not to the extent the author of the thread has.

And definitely it's never safe to speed but not everyone learns just from reading or being told so, rather some people need to learn it for themselves. Although the author of the thread seems like he hasn't learnt anything, honestly, no offence to the author but how much do you guys really care? If he needs to be caught again just to learn, then so be it ~ my 2 cents worth

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO3Aqd84o8

watch this video, maybe that will help you calm down abit

Comment

Originally posted by vtec_yo View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO3Aqd84o8

watch this video, maybe that will help you calm down abit
                      Fk that video,

This is the one your gonna wanna watch about being a Hoon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnXng_3w8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzgBn...E7EAE&index=14

Comment

Originally posted by Shiri View Post
                        rotten and arrogant attitude,
                        The guy just wanted helpful tips and advice. Not to be judged.

You reply to him acting like you are the law and you know best. You don't know what situation he was in so leave the judging in your head before you post, and just offer some help

Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by grrray View Post
                          Personally I find it hard to believe that none of the posters have pushed their car a little here and there maybe not to the extent the author of the thread has.
                          nup.

i've honestly NEVER gone almost 3 times the speed limit in my own street...

however - i have driven to Walcha via the Oxley Highway...
                          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                            nup.

i've honestly NEVER gone almost 3 times the speed limit in my own street...

however - i have driven to Walcha via the Oxley Highway...
                            How many Kms from your home to Walcha?, how long did the drive take?

Comment

www.maps.google.com.au
                              ... retired/

Comment

Ill Bitch slap Every one of you mother fkrs in the forum who deny ever pushing your car on a public road

Comment

Working...
                                X