sigpic
    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
      So I am not the only one kthxbye
      feel special now ?

Comment

What I suggest is that you sell ur car and buy sth slow....once you know and learn how to behave on the road then you are more then welcome to come back to the R family.......the best suggestion is always not the best word that you wanna to listen......Remember you will not get a trophie when you win ppl over the light......you will only get fine if you get caught......if I see ppls doing winner fly by or that sort of shit.....I will only laugh at them.....no one will think how cool you are when you hoon......they will only think you are a stupid basterd.........the best place to learn how to drive is attend some trackday....learn how to drive rather then being a hero on the road.........remember there is not hero on the road....there is only idoits........with greater power comes greater responsibiltiy........just my 2 cent....~!
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Head to a lot of track days. I too used to be a little inclined to stupidity on public roads. Since I have started tracking my car fairly often I find I drive like a grandma on the street, mostly because I just don't care to try and impress other plebian road users, I would rather get to my destination safely. I know my car is an enjoyable performance car, don't care what Joe muzza in his BT1 thinks and all my focus is on the next time I will get to enjoy the car properly at the track and I want it and myself to be in one piece for the occasion. I just can't be bothered and I would rather save it for the track.

A capital letter and some punctuation every so often might not hurt .

Comment

Have you heard of ozhonda.com? They are a much friendlier bunch of guys there, I think you should go check it out and maybe permanently stay there.
            I lol'd.

Its all about self control, learn to cruise at 60km/h.

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
              What I suggest is that you sell ur car and buy sth slow....once you know and learn how to behave on the road then you are more then welcome to come back to the R family.......the best suggestion is always not the best word that you wanna to listen......Remember you will not get a trophie when you win ppl over the light......you will only get fine if you get caught......if I see ppls doing winner fly by or that sort of shit.....I will only laugh at them.....no one will think how cool you are when you hoon......they will only think you are a stupid basterd.........the best place to learn how to drive is attend some trackday....learn how to drive rather then being a hero on the road.........remember there is not hero on the road....there is only idoits........with greater power comes greater responsibiltiy........just my 2 cent....~!
              thanks mate...there is no way i will ever sell my car..... i live for my car...i choose my car over my girl! ive gone almost a week behaving...last stupid thing i did was on monday...i know in myself i can handle myself becuase its not worth loosing my licence,car,job and possibly my life over racing some commodore or doin stupid speeds

Comment

Have you heard of ozhonda.com? They are a much friendlier bunch of guys there, I think you should go check it out and maybe permanently stay there.
                -_-

Comment

May I suggest some driver education programs and a visit to a local ICU to give you a new perspective on what happens when idiots get it wrong on our roads. In all honesty, I don't care if stupid wreckless motorists kill themselves on the road. I just hope no innocent bystanders are hurt or killed by their stupidity.

So how long are you suspended for?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                    Head to a lot of track days. I too used to be a little inclined to stupidity on public roads. Since I have started tracking my car fairly often I find I drive like a grandma on the street, mostly because I just don't care to try and impress other plebian road users, I would rather get to my destination safely. I know my car is an enjoyable performance car, don't care what Joe muzza in his BT1 thinks and all my focus is on the next time I will get to enjoy the car properly at the track and I want it and myself to be in one piece for the occasion. I just can't be bothered and I would rather save it for the track.

A capital letter and some punctuation every so often might not hurt .
                    thanks man....thats my plan...meeting jim read the retired drag racer last night was a big insperation as welll he told me the story behind his racing...he said he got caught street racing when he was young and from then he decided to take it to the track and look where he is now..

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                      May I suggest some driver education programs and a visit to a local ICU to give you a new perspective on what happens when idiots get it wrong on our roads. In all honesty, I don't care if stupid wreckless motorists kill themselves on the road. I just hope no innocent bystanders are hurt or killed by their stupidity.

So how long are you suspended for?
                      no suspension at all...$338 4 points ....

Comment

Well you deserve one. Don't come here looking for friendly support. The large majority here are dead against what you've posted so don't get upset when you don't get group hug replies.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                          Well you deserve one. Don't come here looking for friendly support. The large majority here are dead against what you've posted so don't get upset when you don't get group hug replies.
                          of coarse i deserve one i dont deny that...and i dont expect much sympathy from anyone....just a bit of a wake up call...bit of a guide...but not abuse...and daddy figures...dreading when tink sees this post moro...goin to be instresting to see what he says

Comment

mmmmm any more hints ?

Comment

No you deserve to have your car impounded with a suspension of 12 months minimum. Only there and then you will start to learn, when you will realise driving is a privilege not a right.

Getting off with 20 over is a joke. 130 in a 50 zone, which would have most likely been a residential street. Are you insane?

Comment

i don't know if this has been said before (I can't be bothered reading old posts) but it just seems like you're (the thread starter) trying to find excuses and justify your actions. Time to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. I hate people who think what is done is done and so be it. It doesn't work that way.
                                Just because you said you are a hoon doesn't make it all ok.
                                Last edited by tofu; 21-10-09, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X