This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post

yeah, if you are tuff enuff to do 120 in your own street, you are gonna be fine on the track - untill you realise you are not quite as good a driver as you thought you were...

All those touge master reckon they can attack the OP or RNP is record time and when its time to hit the track its the total opposite. Whimps.
    BYP Racing & Developments
    Built. Tuned. Driven
    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by grrray View Post
      with everyones ~2 cent pieces we have reached $1.80!!!!! yaaay! I kind of think it's time for everyone to calm down now instead of drilling each other back and forth like orange and milk... Personally I can't drink both @ the same time cause a 3rd party usually comes along and its vomit!
      Is that $1.80 going towards the ClubITR x-mas party?

Hey maybe we can see if anyone can drink a glass of milk and OJ together at the party!!

Comment

i'll bring the baileys and vodka
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Sweet as... sounds like we got a party going on!

Hope your ready to host it Tink... being Admin and all I just presumed you were hosting the party...

Comment

Originally posted by Red H View Post

I've done 220 on the F3. Have a go at me, please?
            mate, i think you're stupid for even sounding proud of doing something like that.

lols i couldnt care less
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
              mate, i think you're stupid for even sounding proud of doing something like that.

lols i couldnt care less
              I think your stupid for c-c-c-combo breaking the thread!

BACK TO X-MAS PARTY!!

Comment

lols i couldnt care less
                lol, i see what you did thar
                k20A DC2R

Comment

Tbh, whats a "slower" car going to do? Can still hit in excess of 100km/hr+ on the roads. If theres no control currently, do u think the drive would be able to resist driving at that kind of speed in another car? I think not. 130km/hr in a 50 zone is just really unacceptable. What's the rush, where do you need to be that is so urgent you risk other people's lives. If your running late, it is no one's fault but your own. Make a note to leave earlier to a destination if need be

Very fortunate to only get away will a relatively minor offence. Understand that you said you would have lost your job if you had no licence or along those lines, but licences are a privilege. Maybe the harsher booking will have done you a world of good. Maybe it does take losing your job etc to wake you up.

At the end of the day, the choice is ultimately up to you. No one has control over you but YOU! Track days are a good idea, but I do hope that you do learn to control yourself. Ask yourself, what if you killed a kid, could you live with that for the rest of your life. It doesnt just end there, its an ongoing issue whereby it affects families, your family included if anything happened to you.

Not claiming I am a saint or anything close, but I do have common sense. All the best with it.

Comment

lols i couldnt care less
                    Pussy, is that all you got?

Behind your computer you're a saint. But on the streets you're still a street racer.

You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself.
                    Last edited by Red H; 23-10-09, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouLjAh View Post
                      Tbh, whats a "slower" car going to do? Can still hit in excess of 100km/hr+ on the roads. If theres no control currently, do u think the drive would be able to resist driving at that kind of speed in another car? I think not. 130km/hr in a 50 zone is just really unacceptable. What's the rush, where do you need to be that is so urgent you risk other people's lives. If your running late, it is no one's fault but your own. Make a note to leave earlier to a destination if need be

Very fortunate to only get away will a relatively minor offence. Understand that you said you would have lost your job if you had no licence or along those lines, but licences are a privilege. Maybe the harsher booking will have done you a world of good. Maybe it does take losing your job etc to wake you up.

At the end of the day, the choice is ultimately up to you. No one has control over you but YOU! Track days are a good idea, but I do hope that you do learn to control yourself. Ask yourself, what if you killed a kid, could you live with that for the rest of your life. It doesnt just end there, its an ongoing issue whereby it affects families, your family included if anything happened to you.

Not claiming I am a saint or anything close, but I do have common sense. All the best with it.
                      You were once a street racer. Stop pretending.

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                        Faggot Scum! Go die in a gutter!
                        wtf ? i snitched the cunt because he fucked my girlfriend behind my back...i consider it pay back

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                          Have you heard of ozhonda.com?
                          Why go to ozhonda when it seems ozhonda can come to you

Comment

im here to stay unless tink deletes my profile....:P

Comment

Originally posted by Red H View Post
                              Pussy, is that all you got?

Behind your computer you're a saint. But on the streets you're still a street racer.

You can lie to us, but you can't lie to yourself.
                              unaware
                              k20A DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                                wtf ? i snitched the cunt because he fucked my girlfriend behind my back...i consider it pay back
                                Sounds like good pay back to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X