Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"a friend" of mine used to be able to go from Merrylands to Drummoyne in his Series II RX7 in 15 min.

on reflection it was a stupid thing to do, very immature.

Comment

Jords, im surprised you didnt get booked or have an accident

Blaze Orange

Comment

i dont see why JORDS should be booked. it was his friend who did the time trial afterall...
        "Success is 99% Failure"
        Soichiro Honda.
        sigpic

Comment

i was being sarcastic, you know when ppl say a "friend of mine" is usually them :P
          Blaze Orange

Comment

thanks for ya help tink i expected more shit from u then anyone but what u said is good as for all you other ppl that payin out dont judge me if u dont know me...atm u only know me as a "hoon" i posted this thread because im always on here and theres alot of diff ideas on here not because i want attention or sympathy... i aint goin to no cop shop and saying hi im a hoon and cant help myself please help me....thanks to all u ppl that have givin me assistance...and no tink i didt sit in my driveway warmin my car up so i can hit vtec i was stopping in to get somethin to eat quik...i behaved myself on the way to work and i behaved myself on the way home...im going for the thurs night cruise tonight and im certain i can have a relaxing cruise....and shiri how can u say ive learnt nothing at all ? are u in my head ? and seriously who are u to judge ?and at what stage did i even give the hint i was in the right ?

Comment

In my opinion, take the criticism you've received as a positive thing. It just goes to show you that alot of car enthusiasts are against idiotic behavior on the road. So next time you want to floor it at the lights, think about all the people looking at you and laughing, cause trust me, If i was there i would be > .

You need to step back and stop being so defensive, as alot of the criticism in this thread is beneficial for you. Not saying all of it is, but if you can't take criticism well then don't bother asking for help, cause at the end of the day you broke the law and you deserved to be punished. Consider yourself a lucky person to not have your car taken away.

Other then that, it takes time to mature. We have all done stupid things. Just some of us aren't as lucky as you and have learnt the hard way.
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

Tips:

- Listen to music and sing a long so anyone egging you on at the lights will be ignored
                - Do an engine swap, put a D16Y in your R so you can't go fast
                - Sell the R, or if you really can't get rid of it, keep it in the garage and just look at it

Comment

Dude... start tracking your car. Speeding on the streets won't be fun anymore.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

man, from personal expericance i dont think theres anything wrong wit having a little squirt here and there on the road.. just not with every stupid SSS pulsar you pull up next to..

i only open her up against things i think may be just out of my range.. eg s2000's.. dc5r's...
                    random skylines and s15s that dont like like there being driven by sum rice head.. xr6 and Sv6 commo's driven by bogans lmaoo!! oh and what i think was my best achievement e36 m3 .. look out for cops.. dont just give it a squirt for any old reason.. make sure there arnt to mny other people on the road.. and again!!! look for cops.. haha..

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                      man, from personal expericance i dont think theres anything wrong wit having a little squirt here and there on the road.. just not with every stupid SSS pulsar you pull up next to..

i only open her up against things i think may be just out of my range.. eg s2000's.. dc5r's...
                      random skylines and s15s that dont like like there being driven by sum rice head.. xr6 and Sv6 commo's driven by bogans lmaoo!! oh and what i think was my best achievement e36 m3 .. look out for cops.. dont just give it a squirt for any old reason.. make sure there arnt to mny other people on the road.. and again!!! look for cops.. haha..
                      this is goin to get interesting now bro lol i hope u havnt just dag the same hole as i have on here....but yeah as for the criticism..if a lil shit kid at school came up to u and said i finally wanna learn somethin would u say once a loser always a loser ? any form of criticism givin to me aint doin shit the ppl that are helpin are the ones that are makin me think

Comment

inb4 shitstorm lol
                        k20A DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                          The guy just wanted helpful tips and advice. Not to be judged.

You reply to him acting like you are the law and you know best. You don't know what situation he was in so leave the judging in your head before you post, and just offer some help

Situation? What situation justifies 80km/h over the speed limit?

If he didn't want to be judged he shouldn't have posted about what speed he was doing to begin with. It only takes half a brain cell to figure out that posting up information such as that on an online forum, where people express opinions and judgements, will result in a judgement based on the information given.

Do you have a better suggestion on a way to approach people who openly admit to speeding at ridicilous speeds on the open road? Do you think it's better for me to say "Hey, Yeh! I did it to! Don't do it!"?
                          http://onepointeight.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shiri View Post

Situation? What situation justifies 80km/h over the speed limit?

If he didn't want to be judged he shouldn't have posted about what speed he was doing to begin with. It only takes half a brain cell to figure out that posting up information such as that on an online forum, where people express opinions and judgements, will result in a judgement based on the information given.

Do you have a better suggestion on a way to approach people who openly admit to speeding at ridicilous speeds on the open road? Do you think it's better for me to say "Hey, Yeh! I did it to! Don't do it!"?
                            all i can say is calm ur nipples youve had ur say and it didnt mean anything to me...the cop gave me the benefit of the doubt hey look at it on the bright side i got off so easy because i snitched someone for dealing drugs...!

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                              all i can say is calm ur nipples youve had ur say and it didnt mean anything to me...
                              but you have to respect that people are going to react to your story differently...

you don't know them as much as they don't know you.

you publicly posted, so you get to hear from the public.

this is not YOUR thread.

this is the forums thread, you are sharing your experience with the forum, and the forum is sharing their feelings and experiences with you...

if you dont like it, just have to cop it sweet, and recognise that this subject raises strong emotions in some people that are simply beyond your understanding because they have had different life experiences than you...

you need to take from everyone the little bits of emotion, and turn them into positives, reasons why you should keep seeking change and development...

that is why you posted, right?
                              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                                Dude... start tracking your car. Speeding on the streets won't be fun anymore.
                                fkin truth right there.
                                "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Working...
                                X