This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
    just a question, just wanted to know is it ANY wheel model with 17x9 +22 will fit dc5r? with of course having the guards rolled and maybe abit of pulling done aswell (depends on height i guess) because im looking at these rpf1's and just curious if it will fit and clear stock brake callipers.
    17x9 +22 rpf1 clears brakes. Many dc5 members run this set up. All you need is guard rolling, -2.5 camber along with 225/45 tyres. May also need Todds modified tie rods to keep your toe at 0. Ask Fahad he's an expert and has rpf1s.
    > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

cheers man!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Diameter / Width / Offset: 17x9.5 +32
        https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...02540149_n.jpg

was thinking of getting these, but was abit iffy about the width of the rim... 9.5.. i know it will fit with abit of rolling but has anyone ran these specs? and if you have any problems with running this wide

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Diameter / Width / Offset: 17x9.5 +32
          https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...02540149_n.jpg

was thinking of getting these, but was abit iffy about the width of the rim... 9.5.. i know it will fit with abit of rolling but has anyone ran these specs? and if you have any problems with running this wide
          That spec won't fit on the rear of the dc5. You will hit the rear trailing arm. You might get away with it at the front. Anything wider than 9.5 id suggest get specs lower than +28 to be on the safe side. Most dc5 owners like to run 17x9 +22 or roughly around those offset.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
            That spec won't fit on the rear of the dc5. You will hit the rear trailing arm. You might get away with it at the front. Anything wider than 9.5 id suggest get specs lower than +28 to be on the safe side. Most dc5 owners like to run 17x9 +22 or roughly around those offset.
            cheers hau! much appreciate it. yeah i had a feeling it wont clear it since it was tooooooo wide but just wanted to touch base with it. thanks again!

Comment

How would I go fitting 18x9 +32 fitting on DC5?
              Last edited by DaRKNT; 01-10-13, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
                How would I go fitting 18x9 +32 fitting on DC5?
                That should fit. I'm not 100% sure though so maybe test fit to see clearance
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, would I need to make any modifactions if i ran 17x9 +22 ?

Comment

Originally posted by tuannn View Post
                    Hey guys, would I need to make any modifactions if i ran 17x9 +22 ?
                    Yes. Rear camber kit and rolled guards. Also depends on what tyres you plan on running as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Dont ppl search anymoee. U see the same spec wheel request being asked for 3 page s now..
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                        Dont ppl search anymoee. U see the same spec wheel request being asked for 3 page s now..
                        Doesnt seem like it. Its also on the first page with index
                        sigpic

Comment

Its like, will 17*9+22 fit or will 17*9+35 fit?

Google is the answer.
                          Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

For those who keep asking about fitment for 17x9 +22 here is Robi's set up - 45SET - DC5R - 17x9 +22 with 225/45R17

Here is my set up 17x9 +22 235/45R17
                            Camber setting Rear: -3 Front: Not sure
                            Rear guards rolled. Bar bumper trimmed.

My previous set up 17x9 +35 235/45R17
                            Camber setting Rear: -3 Front: -3
                            Rear guards rolled.

Last edited by Hau; 11-10-13, 06:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Hau, very informative. I've added both your setups to the index on the first page, I'll add some more in when I get a chance.

Comment

For those looking to fit 17 x 9 +22 wheels, specifically RPF1's, here is my fitment:

Running:
                                - BC BR coils
                                - front camber bolts
                                - todds modified tie rods
                                - rear guards rolled
                                - rear camber kit

-2.5 degrees camber all round with 1 finger cap between wheels and guards running 225/45/17 Kumho KU36 Hope this clears up alot of questions on here

Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X