This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
    The amount of times the words "inner trailing arm" have been mentioned is over 9000
    Cos people don't search!

@cartoon: LOL I think I may have gotten rear and inner confused. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
      Cos people don't search!

@cartoon: LOL I think I may have gotten rear and inner confused. My bad.
      All good mate. I'm like Fk I'm missing a critical part of my suspension! Lol
      Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
      http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

I might be asking this question in the wrong section I've got 215/40's (6-8months old) tyres on my current wheels 17x8's but want to use it on my 17x9's is it safe because I've been recommended not to use it.
        ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
          I might be asking this question in the wrong section I've got 215/40's (6-8months old) tyres on my current wheels 17x8's but want to use it on my 17x9's is it safe because I've been recommended not to use it.
          215 is a bit small for anything 9" wide. I'm sure you could do it, but the stretch would be pretty intense. I'd go with some 225/45s

Comment

Originally posted by shaunKElaser View Post
            215 is a bit small for anything 9" wide. I'm sure you could do it, but the stretch would be pretty intense. I'd go with some 225/45s
            Was thinking of running 225s just worried about clearing rear trail arms.

Comment

Was thinking of running 225s just worried about clearing rear trail arms.
              Even 225 on 9's would be a minimum
              Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
              http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

I've used 215 on 9"... The guys at Bridgestone said that they've seen worse, but it's still not recommended... Quite a bit of stretch. 225's are borderline I think, but by far the better option compared to 215.

Comment

215 is stretcheddddddddddddddd, i had them tires on my ce28s when i purchased it, would not recommend at all. 225 has a slight stretch on it. i find it subtle with the stretching it has.

Comment

You didn't tell me it was the 40 ratio. I assumed it was 45 lol. Anyways, 225/45 or 40 is safe and won't hit the trailing arms on the 9+22.
                    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Bringing this topic back up again Any EP3 owners have used 225/45/17' on their 17x9 wheels?

Comment

Bringing this topic back up again Any EP3 owners have used 225/45/17' on their 17x9 wheels?
                        What offset?

215/45 isnt terrible on 17x9. It's stretched but it's not crazy. Ran it for 2 years with no issues as long as you're not doing any hard driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                          What offset?

215/45 isnt terrible on 17x9. It's stretched but it's not crazy. Ran it for 2 years with no issues as long as you're not doing any hard driving.
                          17x9 +22 was thinking on using 215/45 but I might as well use 225 on the safe side. I've been advised it will scrub pretty bad but I have all camber kits ready to go in when the wheels are on.

Comment

i've did hard driving on 215/45 on the same offset and its fine. It grips and handles much better than what i have now
                            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Pezz use the 215. 225 dont go there.
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                                Pezz use the 215. 225 dont go there.
                                +1. The amount of rear camber that needs to be run to fit 225/45 without scrubbing on the rear you may as well have the 215/45.

Comment

Working...
                                X