Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big shoutout to Hau as well. Guy monitors this thread like a hawk. Keep up the good work

Comment

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...19b36afa9c7b72

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...68e7237a14c35f

this is my fitment of 17x9 +22 with 225/45/17 tires. as you can see in the pics the tires to me have abit of a subtle stretch. also its on natural camber from the bcbr coilovers i have. think the natural camber i have is neg 1 (cant remember). its pretty vato loco atm as i do need a rear camber kit, tie rods and camber bolts to make it lower without having my toe going inwards anymore. wanted to lower it abit more coz right now i can stick my shoe between the gap (lmaoooo) but im afraid and been advised that it would wreck the wheel alignment i got done. so waiting for parts to come in and will lower this baby abit more.
      Last edited by mountfranklin; 27-10-13, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
        https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...19b36afa9c7b72

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...68e7237a14c35f

this is my fitment of 17x9 +22 with 225/45/17 tires. as you can see in the pics the tires to me have abit of a subtle stretch. also its on natural camber from the bcbr coilovers i have. think the natural camber i have is neg 1 (cant remember). its pretty vato loco atm as i do need a rear camber kit, tie rods and camber bolts to make it lower without having my toe going inwards anymore. wanted to lower it abit more coz right now i can stick my shoe between the gap (lmaoooo) but im afraid and been advised that it would wreck the wheel alignment i got done. so waiting for parts to come in and will lower this baby abit more.
        rolled your guards yet??? Did u happen to buy the wheels off a guy name Vincent?
        ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

yeah had my guards rolled. sorry to mention that. off who sorry? vincent? is he from sydney? coz i bought these off ebay lol

Comment

yeah had my guards rolled. sorry to mention that. off who sorry? vincent? is he from sydney? coz i bought these off ebay lol
            arrrr my bad thought it was one of a members set that's all.
            ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

NVM~~ Searched the wrong keyword so couldn't find anything. got it now
              Last edited by eLtrix; 31-10-13, 03:12 PM.
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Vincent was actually at the meet the other night. He owns one of the CW DC5s with CE28s that were there that night at Pappa Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                  Vincent was actually at the meet the other night. He owns one of the CW DC5s with CE28s that were there that night at Pappa Rich.
                  ohhhhh cant remember if i met him, i know there was 2 white dc5s with ce28's one was jasons then i guess the other was vincents???

btw your tim yeah? think i spoke with you for abit about u getting an r7 corrrect??? that sold andrew the ep3 right?

Comment

Any chance of 17x9 + 40 all round fitting on DC5 without major mods ?

Comment

Not a chance
                      Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by tuannn View Post
                          id suggest you check out a rim site called www.rimtuck.com or just goggle rim tuck. then type in what type of car you got and it should come up a list of rim specs that you could fit. keep it mind it doesn't tell you whether u needa roll your guards or require any camber work done but will tell you what rims can fit a dc5
                          Last edited by mountfranklin; 01-11-13, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tuannn View Post
                            Nope.. You'll most likely hit the inner trailing arm.

x9 +35 I think is already borderline..

The 20's is the sweet spot for 9 inch ;D

Comment

The amount of times the words "inner trailing arm" have been mentioned is over 9000
                              Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
                                The amount of times the words "inner trailing arm" have been mentioned is over 9000
                                Didn't know there were outer ones lol
                                Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                                http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Working...
                                X