• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good

Comment

They look good Norm! I wish you luck fitting them would be epic

Comment

oh lord... NICE NORM!
        I'd seen the photos of them on JDMConcept but never photos of someone owning them! NICE!

Comment

We're getting prepared! Going to try and DIY this as much as I can.

Comment

As promised!. The front needs some work. On partial turn, its rubbing slightly with a component. Might need to get that shaved down a little. A custom mud guard needs to be put in place. Fresh tyres + stones make for alot of sound. Will get better pics of the whole car soon.

Out with the old, in with the new

Comment

Far out that looks good! Definitely does the guards justice. Do they feel heavier?

Comment

Whoa yeah go Norm!
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                  Far out that looks good! Definitely does the guards justice. Do they feel heavier?
                  I just car down the street and back to test for feel and just did 2 turns to check for any rubbing, which there is slight. But nothing like a slight modification wont solve. the true test is to meet standards which will get this car road registered with a modification permit. That is the challenge. Wheels though, do feel slightly heavier not doubt. However I can't comment on it as I haven't had enough driving time yet. I need to probably go for an alignment to make the from -3 and rears -2.5.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                  Whoa yeah go Norm!
                  Wait till you see it get painted

Norm

Comment

Wheels cap arrived!

Just a pic of my fat tyres

Comment

Just some photos of my car at the meet. More photos will be posted up in the appearance section once done.

Comment

Looks amazing bro. cant wait to see the end product
                        sigpic

Comment

FARK!
                          Now this is what BATMAN should drive..........

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                            Looks amazing bro. cant wait to see the end product
                            Yeh me too! Thanks

Originally posted by maracer View Post
                            FARK!
                            Now this is what BATMAN should drive..........
                            I think batmans car looks nicer haha! but thanks!

Not exactly a car mod. But something to compliment the video recording process of a car journey!

Comment

Very nice Norm, i definately need one of them, kinda get sick and tired of putting the GoPro on the outside only!
                              Where'd you obtain yours mate?

By the way, is there a grill to go with the BuddyClub front bumper at all? Or does the front remain like that?

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                                Very nice Norm, i definately need one of them, kinda get sick and tired of putting the GoPro on the outside only!
                                Where'd you obtain yours mate?

By the way, is there a grill to go with the BuddyClub front bumper at all? Or does the front remain like that?

I got my harness mount in Malaysia through a GoPro dealer. I'm sure if you looked online you'd probably be able to buy one cheaper. In regards to the front, you reuse the 05-06 OEM Grill. I just haven't gotten around to putting it on as i'm trying to find the right bolts for the honda badge.

Norm

Comment

Working...
                                X