• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long till these wheels arrive?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
      how long till these wheels arrive?
      The wheels will arrive in 2 months, due to stock availability. Would come just in time when the tyres arrive.

Norm

Comment

Nice, RPF1's look god like on DC5's!

Comment

You need dish... AND concave!

I think TE37SL achieve both of the above...

Comment

I say RE30s

Comment

u need BOSS wheels (ADV1, HRE, BBS)
              Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
              Flickr
              my car blog - Have a read
              my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                Nice, RPF1's look god like on DC5's!
                Too bad I wont be putting RPF1's on. They did look nice!

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                You need dish... AND concave!

I think TE37SL achieve both of the above...
                Concave we will have...about dish. I did consider it, but the price for custom colour on TE37's put me off! TE37SL did also cross my mind, but I decided to go with something no one else has so far.

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                I say RE30s
                Timmy_B, I thought about them too after looking at Matt's.

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
                u need BOSS wheels (ADV1, HRE, BBS)
                I have not seen those wheels before, and I was definitely impressed in how they looked on the more high end cars. However they were not suited to my taste unfortunately.

Having said all that, I will be ordering Toyo Proxes R1R 265/35/18 soon. The price of these tyres are very reasonable and I can't justify spending on AD08's as I will only be doing spirited driving and occasional tuning days, hence to be hit with an import tax and gst being over the $1k mark from www.tirerack.com.... I just couldn't do it.

The Toyo Proxes R1R perform quite well according to online reviews and I definitely will be keen to test them out. They are Price: $220.00 (each) ordered from www.tirerack.com and the shipping to my door is $375.

Last edited by Norm; 03-07-12, 10:20 PM.

Comment

i was planning to use tirerack. but dunno how much it cost to send them to perth =/ and the taxes.

Comment

can i vote for gram lights, 57 maximum pro's, in gunmetal/stainless lip in 18x10
                    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Don't get Toyo.

RE11, AD08 or Star Spec Budget, get Hankook RS3.

Comment

Originally posted by teggy View Post
                        i was planning to use tirerack. but dunno how much it cost to send them to perth =/ and the taxes.
                        Let me get it and i'll let you know how things go eh?

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                        can i vote for gram lights, 57 maximum pro's, in gunmetal/stainless lip in 18x10
                        Gram lights do look nice hehe. But unfortunately I didn't order those rims.

Originally posted by 3r1k View Post
                        Don't get Toyo.

RE11, AD08 or Star Spec Budget, get Hankook RS3.
                        Eric, you know I dont print money :P. I'll see what I can do :P But keeping a realistic mind, spirited driving is probably the most i'll squeeze out of my car. Tyres such as AD08 would be wasted. But having said all that, I do have a tendency to surprise people.

Norm

Comment

I'm pretty sure all of them are around the same price Norm? probably 100-200 more or less between those 4 tyres.

Comment

Understand though, whilst importing them, the AD08 its surely over $1k. The GST and Import Tax on that will be $217. That is extra.

Norm

Comment

I couldn't help myself. Rob and Tom, I might need some help. A stage 4 glimpse.

Whats my goal? I want to get this car featured in a car enthusiast magazine.

Norm

Comment

Wow... you took the entire front end off... I didn't even remove the radiator!

Hope you are changing that intake manifold. Let me know when you need a hand and I'll run through a few things with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X