• Show
Clear All

Ohhh yeah!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

sick
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

OMG Super jelly! For curiosity, how much you end up paying for the kit ?

Comment

Yea and how did u bye anythin from project import? There is no workin shop that i ca find, love the kit though

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
            OMG Super jelly! For curiosity, how much you end up paying for the kit ?
            Answer to your question? Look on the internet for Buddyclub WTCC bodykit. Not many of them, as this is a rare kit. Websites say around $2800 not including shipping? And also the cost of roughly $450 for air freight charges including Customs broker to clear it. Doesn't include GST either.

Originally posted by type sss View Post
            Yea and how did u bye anythin from project import? There is no workin shop that i ca find, love the kit though
            Look on there website http://projectimport.com/. You'll find them there in the states

By the way, thanks for all the comments. I believe the 9 Piece kit listed on websites is incorrect. It doesn't include the GT wing and rear bumper. The two other items are the quarter rear flares x 2 which make up the 9 pieces.

The Buddy Club WTCC Wide Body Kit Includes:

Front Bumper
            Front Fender Flares (2)
            Side Skirts (2)
            Rear Quarter bumper flare (2)
            Rear Fender Flares (2)

I'll post up a video of me unwrapping it and hopefully get some nice photo coverage when my friends get some free time on their hands. I now have to source out a OEM 05 06 rear bumper.

Norm

Comment

Curiously, what made you go with the buddyclub kit over any other kit?
              Looks good by the way.

Comment

Norm, get the jdm bumper... So much cleaner imo mrntegra selling one in melb
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                  Curiously, what made you go with the buddyclub kit over any other kit?
                  Looks good by the way.
                  Because of the rarity. Because not many people have featured this kit. It can accomodate much wider wheels....what else?..simply looks aggressive.

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  Norm, get the jdm bumper... So much cleaner imo mrntegra selling one in melb
                  haha. When the time comes for me to get a rear bumper i'll seek one out. Untill then im going to hibernate for awhile hehe

Norm

Comment

The Buddy Club is the only really functional kit. Great choice.

I may have missed it in the thread somewhere, but what wing will you be using? I vote for a 300mm high Voltex Type IV.

Comment

Alot of people have asked about this kit. If you look through their online brochure http://www.buddyclub.com/buddyclub-2012.html, which is amazing, you will see why I have picked this kit.

"Aero kit will not only increase the visual appearance of the car but will also improve the wind resistance at high speed. Buddy club use the best technology and the racing experience to develop various body parts - front bumper, side skirt, rear bumper, rear spoiler & etc. Buddyclub aero kit decreases the coefficient of resistance of the car so it provide better performance and more stable at high speed"

Last edited by Norm; 18-02-12, 12:14 PM.

Comment

can't wait to see this on your car!!
                        Shak's S2000

Comment

Courtesy of Lukits01 photography.

The Front Lower Grill Mesh

Lastly a fun shot (Come on, when on earth are you going to do something like this again? Lifes too short! )

I think Lukits01 might need to come back for individual part shots next time. Thanks Lukits01

Norm
                          Last edited by Norm; 24-02-12, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Frickin sweet!!!

Comment

Oh man can't wait!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Haha wishing i could put it all together for u

Comment

Working...
                                X