Clear All

Finally an update !!

Hope it all goes well and smooth Norm!

Can't wait to see this beast in 2013
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      Excited Norm?!
      Yeh...and....naah. Dunno. I think the wait is killing the buzz. When i see her finished i might have a different reaction haha. Let you know when i get photos up of her post bodykit.

Alex, I hope so. My build isnt as crazy as some peoples though. Wii's build scares me hahah...

Norm

Comment

Oh Norm one question..

Will the car remain black? Or is the new colour a secret? dun dun dun...
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
          Oh Norm one question..

Will the car remain black? Or is the new colour a secret? dun dun dun...
          Hahah. Good question indeed. Will i start to strip the interior if its going to remain black ? Dun dun dun!

Norm

Comment

Looking good
            Whoops wrong person loools

Cant wait to see it done mate.
            Last edited by MYDC5R; 01-05-12, 11:50 PM.

Comment

That's exciting

Comment

Update guys. Some front end work has been done. The front fenders and bumper had to get heated and modified to fit. But this is how it looks so far. All the flaws should be ironed out over time. These guys really know what their doing. They build replica lambo's from scratch, certified and approved. Beyond Custom in Morley - http://beyondcustom.com.au. Leon the person in charge and owner is an absolute legend. As genuine as they get.

Here are the photos of the car:

Here are some cars in the workshop that Leon and the team are still working on. The engine in the lambo is a BMW engine.

Norm

Comment

Pwoahh, that place looks mad as !!

And the pumped fenders look beastly, good work
                  1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                  1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                  2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                  F1 Nut

Comment

Would have thought the buddyclub kit would have fit alot better?
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                      Would have thought the buddyclub kit would have fit alot better?
                      You would think any kit would be a straight fit especially genuine when your paying top dollar!
                      I guess this can happen, but the kit looks good so far Norm, FML those guards are nice!

Comment

Norm for moderator!
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

4/5/2012.....may the fourth be with you...Star Wars Day

Felix, have a discussion with the rest of the moderators. I dont mind, but i would like to think that i can contribute to a specific area if i become one. Thanks for having me in mind.

With the rest of the comments. Thanks. I cant wait till she is done. Deciding whether i need a GT wing or keep the stock one.

Norm

Comment

I didn't get a chance to show you some of the pictures of my rear. Here are some taken by beyondcustom.com.au when I dropped the car off.

For some reason the sides didn't fit in properly. Beyond Custom would need to do slight modification on that. Also I had to order new amber socket + amber lights and also reverse socket and bulbs. The 02-04 ones are different to the 05-06. All is coming along nicely and hopefully more work has been done when I drop in tomorrow.

Norm

Comment

Looks great norm!

Comment

Can't wait to see today's update
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X