No announcement yet.

My DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving this thread!! Favourite rays rims TE37 are just pure phat!! ur mods are all coming along very well. ill be chatting with u soon hehe, inspired me to finish off my car! lol

Comment

So the 50' VTC came in today (Thanks again Jimmy). I'm still tossing up the idea of the K20a intake cam.

I'll need to buy engine oil and gearbox oil, then discussions with my friends shall start for install!

I'll try my best with doing a DIY incase anyone else wants to do it in the future.

Comment

Great work, would love to see a DIY of the swap if you have the time to get on the camera and write it up! Which sump and oil pump are you going to use, K20A2 or K24? Got someone lined up to modify the oil pump if you go with the K20 pump?

Comment

K20a intake cam - Either the JDM k20 or the Type S one.
          BYP Racing & Developments
          Built. Tuned. Driven
          Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Planning to use the sump from the K20.

Oil pump, I've only quickly seen the K24, so I can't remember if it actually as the K24 oil pump on there... I'll have to check, but I'm fairly sure it's there, and I'll be using that.

Basically I want to get the engine in, do the bolt on parts, get a tune, then sit back and enjoy it. I'll "try" not to spend any more money on the car after this... maybe upgrade the brakes... and the car dosn't sit low enough in the front... so I might need new coilovers...

sigh... it continues...
            Last edited by 45SET; 16-06-11, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Hey robi. Any chance u can send us some all around shots of how 17x9+22 fits with a 225/45 tire on the rear at all? Like on fb i wanna run same specs but a 235/40 tire so i know already im going to need another 1.5 degree ofcamber to be dialled in. Im also thinking this is too much camber and might get 8.5+30 ish for the rear
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

I'll try to fry some shots this weekend... also need some with through new ride height.

Comment

cheers mate.
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

So everything is moving along nice.

I've organised with my friends that the install of the K24 should be happening after Jamboree in QLD.

Ohlins have been installed, and alignments has been done. I STILL haven't put the fender lining back in, but I have cut it in anticipation.

And yesterday I went out with my younger brother to get some shots of the car. It was dirty at the time, so please be nice.

I'll throw some more shots up once he has done some more editing.

Comment

Looking very sexy

Comment

looks awesome Robi, needs a wing

Comment

MOARRRR!!!

Comment

I really LOVE the R's without the Wing!

i want to take mine off but i got abused by everyone when i tried it out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzo321 View Post
                              I really LOVE the R's without the Wing!

i want to take mine off but i got abused by everyone when i tried it out lol
                              Agreed - been meaning to take mine off for a while. What's the best way to do it?

Comment

What a beautiful piece of engineering. With or without the wing, it still makes a stand and has its presence known. Love the aggressiveness of the wheel and can't wait for this k20/k24 conversion to go ahead. Make sure you write a detailed process...can't wait!....

Comment

Working...
                                X