No announcement yet.

[ysosrs] Boosted JDMK20A DC2 Integra Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Followed your thread on JDMST, such an awesome build. Congrats to getting it on the road man!

Comment

Originally posted by ajax_h_ View Post
      Followed your thread on JDMST, such an awesome build. Congrats to getting it on the road man!
      This monday I shall see a complete car,

interior
      exterior
      double check everything
      dial in coilovers
      wheel allignment

Here's a quick Vid at my private track. =]

Comment

Can't wait to see!

Comment

^ Haha that video.

Sounds great.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Holy shit, nice. DDD

Comment

Originally posted by mnc View Post
              This monday I shall see a complete car,

interior
              exterior
              double check everything
              dial in coilovers
              wheel allignment

Here's a quick Vid at my private track. =]

'fuuck'

hahahaha

so good michael

Comment

jesus! that kicks in hey

Comment

Originally posted by Vvvtec View Post
                  'fuuck'

hahahaha

so good michael
                  I havn't even hit limiter in 3rd yet alex, I don'y even have an allignment rofl. Pulling everywhere.

Now that I had a little shake down, can double check everything on the car, then off to get an allignment.

You almost at full tune yet? how much more to run in?

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                  jesus! that kicks in hey
                  It's decent quick I would say haha, nothing beats litre bikes though.... maybe f1.

Comment

A few pictures from weeks back and currently. Not much progress in terms of modding, only putting things back together.

Before the tune I swapped wheel with my friend steven, only for the pure fact he has proper tyres and not my 2008 made ad07.

Here's the old broken precision 5858 core, poor fella has enough shaft play to cause an earthquake. I will get it rebuilt, find spare housings for it and keep it as a spare,

Because of the recent event of a possible bov leak, I decided to add some washers in there, 2 to be exact. It will stiffen it up a little which is what I hope it to do. I took it for a drive (video below) to test it out, it opens barely on low revs and boost but at the higher end of the rev range it seems to open up sufficiently.

A little mock up of the most anticipated wheels I want to run. I'm a big fan of the gab sports, I will refurbish this set (same colour) with matching centre caps and keep everyone posted on the refurbishment stages. 16x8 +32

On monday I put a little time into the interior, juno came around and gave me a hand with putting the dash etc back in. Interior looks like a barn find haha.

My Enkei rc-s didn't clear my endless calipers which is a bummer... they cleared the spoon twnblock by 3-4mm. I took off the tyres on them and got them fitted to my te37 16x8 +15/30. Tbh, bronze isn't doing it for me, I am thinking about swapping them to my friend steven for his white set so that I could coat them satin black.

Here's a quick vid of 1 2 and a little of 3rd.

Last edited by mnc; 04-06-16, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Jesus that is amazing!
                      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Seeing these videos is tempting me so hard to go forced induction!!

Similar feels with the bronze te37s, I mounted my set of 8+30 to my friends white dc2r and it kinda just looked 'meh' as well...maybe wrong tyre combo or maybe it's just been over done. Definitely think your 8+15 does look a lot better though.

Also tempted to spray my set something similar to Formula Silver. Keep the updates coming! Keen to see this at Honda Nationals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I havn't even hit limiter in 3rd yet alex, I don'y even have an allignment rofl. Pulling everywhere.

Now that I had a little shake down, can double check everything on the car, then off to get an allignment.

You almost at full tune yet? how much more to run in?
                          Haha same here man, mines all over the shop, heaps of toe on the current alignment. I haven't been able to hit WOT yet, tuner's orders lol.

Hopefully mine will be on the dyno next Saturday.

Comment

Here's a quick vid of 1 2 and a little of 3rd.
                            Amazing.
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                              Jesus that is amazing!
                              ty ty,

Originally posted by ryzz View Post
                              Seeing these videos is tempting me so hard to go forced induction!!

Similar feels with the bronze te37s, I mounted my set of 8+30 to my friends white dc2r and it kinda just looked 'meh' as well...maybe wrong tyre combo or maybe it's just been over done. Definitely think your 8+15 does look a lot better though.

Also tempted to spray my set something similar to Formula Silver. Keep the updates coming! Keen to see this at Honda Nationals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yeah, they look so odd for some reason, Will just run the gab sports with a 10mm hubcentric on the front to clear the calipers.

H nationals is just around the corner, praying my car doesn't fall apart before then haha.

Originally posted by Vvvtec View Post
                              Haha same here man, mines all over the shop, heaps of toe on the current alignment. I haven't been able to hit WOT yet, tuner's orders lol.

Hopefully mine will be on the dyno next Saturday.
                              Keep me posted on that 300kw pull. I'll up the boost to 15 psi, and then put it on another dyno. maybe 270-280 ish?

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                              Amazing.
                              Will get 1 2 3 4 cluster pull one day. My gearbox letting me down, feels crud even though everything brand new.

Comment

Spent sunday putting the exterior side of things together, my plans never seem to go well.

Bys front bumper does not clear, need to trim 3 places including the kevlar lip on the back.

Plan B it is - Chop and hack up the oem bumper, It will look nice when done trust rofl... Hack job for now is the way to go. I plan on respraying the entire front end when I'm ready so no biggie.

I was going to keep the brand new 96 spec headlights for after the respray but I forgot how to wire up the Hid 98 ones, Amateur alert due to not taking photos of the pigtails before snipping it 3 years ago.

Quick pull in mexico, 90-215kmh

Last edited by mnc; 13-06-16, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X