Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun's Arctic Blue DC5R - The build after a build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moar pics of the car!

Comment

Update:

My Broadway Mirror showed up ! Big thanks to Marcus out at jdmaccessories.com.au for helping me out.

Go big or go home

I'll get some pictures of this fitted and throw them up soon. The visibility is pretty insane. No such thing as a blind spot anymore.

This showed up too

Pretty stoked with it for an eBay special. Was only cheap but still does the job.

Before:

After:

I apologise for my terrible photos. I only have my phone.

In other news I have ordered by Function 7 Subframe Brace to match the LCAs and am expecting it in about 3 weeks. HOORAAYY
      Last edited by Shaun; 18-04-13, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Nice update, with the 400mm... Are you finding it hitting your windows visors? When you use them , if you use them?
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

that rear visor is real nice.

that was on my list of mod as well, glad to see that its actually fitted on hahahaha

Comment

I want to do that to my tyres too lol
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
              Nice update, with the 400mm... Are you finding it hitting your windows visors? When you use them , if you use them?
              Yeah the visors do hit it. You still get most of the movement out of them, just can't push them right up against the windscreen, if that makes any sense. But i didn't mind giving that up for the amount of visibility. Admittedly it took some getting used to (sends your eyes a bit loopy for a while), but I feel so much safer knowing exactly whats going on all around me.

Comment

UPDATE TIME !

So I decided I need a tow hook, I like how they look and they're cheap as chips.
                I'm a real sucker for neochrome too.

The big news is my Function7 Rear Subframe Brace arrived all the way from the US of A
                The car had the F7 LCA's on it when I bought it, and I was in love with this brace the moment I saw it on a car. I just couldn't not get one.
                Finally got it on today.

BEFORE:

and AFTER:

Next on the agenda is a Hybrid Racing fuel rail and fuel pressure gauge (just waiting til they have the gold in stock)

ALSO ! the carbing rear tie bar is now for sale. PM me if you're interested. Will throw a for sale thread up when I can be bothered.

Comment

Nice update, i was thinking of the same thing.

Where did you get your guards pumped or did Edwin did that in VIC?
                  Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Howmad is that.. a hoist at home!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                      Pumped guards? What?
                      Shak's S2000

Comment

nice car, hoist would be handy i could imagine...

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                          Nice update, i was thinking of the same thing.

Edwin had the guard work done. He's an all around good dude, so if you need any info I'd just pm him.

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                          Howmad is that.. a hoist at home!
                          Originally posted by kkierann View Post
                          nice car, hoist would be handy i could imagine...
                          Having a hoist kinda makes me think about how I ever lived without one. A service goes from a massive pain in my ass, to the easiest thing in the world. And they're actually surprisingly affordable. The hardest part is having a garage with ceilings high enough to fit one in. It does however make you the go to guy whenever someone wants to work on the underneath of their car -.-

Comment

Hoist ftw!!

Nice update.
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

better late than never! Congratulation on you new car n new mod's too

Comment

Hoooray guys its update time.

This one was coming forever. I ordered my fuel rail and gauge from Hybrid Racing about a thousand years ago. Problem is I'm picky, and they weren't going to have the gold ones in stock til months after my order. It's not too bad, I'm a patient guy. And finally IT GOT HERE. The lovely people out at Hybrid Racing even threw in a tee shirt for making me wait. Can't recommend them enough.

So my engine bay started out like this..

Aaaaaaaaaaand now it looks like this.

Really happy with how it looks. Install only takes a little while, and I love being able to get rid of that stupid iVTEC cover. Lots of people just paint them, but I have a special hatred for them, and now its gone

Coming up are a new rocker cover, RBC intake mani and 70mm TB.

Stay tuned.
                                Last edited by Shaun; 26-07-13, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X