No announcement yet.

Jack's DC5R !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers bro, my misses should be bringing my tegs down ill be in the passenger seat
    we can get some photos of our cars! post them up on ur build thread cuz!

Comment

I like what i see..........nice wheels bro
      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
        I like what i see..........nice wheels bro
        Cheers mate

Comment

Damn that rear lip
          sigpic

Comment

^ This

Wanted to ask you Jack, do you still have your Mugen lip? If you do, is it for sale?

Comment

hot fkn wheels man

i cant find efficient bbs dealers anywhere! tell me of this you must!

Comment

nice, any side on shots?
                and yeah im loving that rear lip, cool how its fitting on the audm rear bar
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                  ^ This

Wanted to ask you Jack, do you still have your Mugen lip? If you do, is it for sale?
                  Sorry man will never sell it, so many people ask for it but I love it to much!

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                    nice, any side on shots?
                    and yeah im loving that rear lip, cool how its fitting on the audm rear bar
                    Uploading some random shots shortly see what I got!

Thanks mate have no intentions on converting the rear! Love the pre-facelift rear so much more

Comment

Car looks fantastic man, also loving that rear lip

Comment

Originally posted by Jax-DC5R View Post
                        Sorry man will never sell it, so many people ask for it but I love it to much!
                        It's cool bro, I remember you telling me about it. I'll have to fish around for one, maybe get one before I put my vlip on.

Comment

Soo seeing as I've got my wheels and suspension outa the way, well.. besides a few bits and pieces i decided to start on the exhaust. been tossing up between so many exhaust such as the fujitsubo RM01A, TODA ,Js racing 70rr but finally settled on js 60rs, as its a much more sensible exhaust then the 70rr but still has a unique sound and proven performance. So today made my way down to garage 88 were i have been discussing my options over the last month and finally got it installed! still havnt settled on a header, I'm thinking either toda or use my jdm k20/ep3 header thats 4-2 and get a custom 2-1 pipe made with with high flow cat. but thats to come and this is for the moment... one piece to the puzzle figured out

even the packaging was sexy

Comment

Nice exhaust mate! Any other comments you can say about silvers neo max coilovers? Look into purchasing them as soon as shift got stock. Cheers
                            Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
                              Nice exhaust mate! Any other comments you can say about silvers neo max coilovers? Look into purchasing them as soon as shift got stock. Cheers
                              thanks mate, i posted this up on a thread about entry level coilovers pretty much sums it up i also recommend you get shift to install them unless your familiar with the process ill stress atm I've lost my license so havnt done much driving with them so mine get little wear and tear since I've owned them. the only bad thing I've heard is the locking collar can come loose, mine has once but blame that due to not being tightened enough.
                              hope this helps

Originally posted by Jax-DC5R View Post
                              i have silvers neo max purchased from shift performance in lansvale $1,400 before these coilovers i had factory compressed springs which were actually more stiff then my coilovers on the soft setting! so far (have done minimal driving with them) I'm happy as larry. full hieght adjustable, you will not even be able to go as low as the lowest setting camber tops at the front adjustable firmness good price!! they claim to be a all round performer on both street and track tho i have only used them on the street so far they havnt disappointed me yet.

Comment

Hey man, I took a photo of the fitment while you were paying! =P

Tapatalk via iPhone 4S

Comment

Working...
                                X