Jack's DC5R !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax-DC5R View Post
    Cheers bro! Um not to sure man, these are the plates I bought it with a year ago. I bought it up the road from me in blacktown.
    Yeah man, pretty sure that's the one, used to see it around Stanhope/Parklea on Windsor Rd and Sunnyholt Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
      was it a CAI or Ram??

and wow that would of killed you on the inside
      CAI, hurt bad man was having so much
      Bad luck with the car previous aswell lol then the motor! Took me 6 months but back on the road and goin great

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
        Yeah man, pretty sure that's the one, used to see it around Stanhope/Parklea on Windsor Rd and Sunnyholt Rd.
        Hmmmm how recently have you seen it there?

Comment

Oh man, I live in Rouse Hill and work in Bella Vista (Norwest), and my gf lives in Stanhope, I used to see it coming out of Norwest Business Centre then down Old Windsor Rd, left onto Sunnyholt, right into Stanhope and down my gf's street. But the last time I saw the car was about 2 years ago? It's been a while since i've seen it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
            Oh man, I live in Rouse Hill and work in Bella Vista (Norwest), and my gf lives in Stanhope, I used to see it coming out of Norwest Business Centre then down Old Windsor Rd, left onto Sunnyholt, right into Stanhope and down my gf's street. But the last time I saw the car was about 2 years ago? It's been a while since i've seen it around.
            Ahha weird man I chat with the previous owner a fair bit I don't know if it was him to be honest! The werid thing is my gf works at norwest and I go there fairly often!

Comment

Sweet man, I work in the Woolworths Head Office Building, if you're in the area, let me know, we'll have a chat, perve on each others' cars. =D

Comment

stock taillights back in as most of you know already from WTAC

Also.... today getting a wheel alignment at jim hunters after installing my new silvers neo max on the weekend and new wheels that I've been waiting for for oh so long lol pics soon!

Comment

Jack, ui said u were gonna post up something else... DONT LET ME BEAT U!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Haha there coming big fella I'll do it when I get home!

Comment

bbs RG-RS 17x9 and x8 +35 offset
                      before alignment sitting to high at the front but you get the gist

Comment

That looks good Jack!

Far out what a transformation.
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

thanks felix (: i love the way its driving and looking at the moment!

Comment

omg that looks sexy!!!
                            Shak's S2000

Comment

Cheers shak

Comment

Very nice brother very nice
                                Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                                http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Working...
                                X