Jack's DC5R !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack's DC5R !

Hii guys, names jack been on here for few months now , just got my dc5r back on the road again and planning on making it down to harrys next Tuesday for the meet, so thort I may as well introduce myself

Ive owned my dc5 for a year now had a lot ups a downs, more downs then anything, but getting there now lol. Its a 04 model I bought it with 100 0000ks, had mugen rep lip kit all-around, lowered on factory springs compressed and sitting on 19" axis wheels also had a $7500 rocksford sound system (don't get me wrong i do enjoy it sometimes lol) only engine mods were apexi pod in the standard box. All in all was the best one i found by far, one owner complete service history absolutely no resprayed panels and was just in top notch condition

Recently my cars had a full respray in jet black, i decided to not go with the factory night hawk black, I've also done a facelift front with the bayson R p1 front lip. Also this year my audm k20 blew up, so i put a jdm k20a and I'm stiilllll trying to decide what i should do... straight k24 or k20/k24 frank ? or just keep jdm k20 one day ill decide lol.

My next plans for the car as soon as i get back from overseas are coilovers, (havnt decided on what ones) camber kit, and xxr 527s in Chromium Black hopefully followed by a brake upgrade being brembos in yellow. once I'm happy with wheels and suspension i going to move to the engine, and i have big plans .

Anyway guys ill keep y'all updated with my modding and ill upload some pics shortly, looking forward to meeting all you guys
    Last edited by Jax-DC5R; 10-09-12, 11:01 AM.

oh wow would love to see some photos of the car!

Comment

Welcome Jack, and yes photos please!
      Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

when i frist got her

Old engine coming out..
        my old man a mate of mine and i spent a weekend pulling the old engine out and putting the new engine in.

my jdm k20a

new excedy heavy duty race clutch and machined flywheel

Motor in and all finished recently had it blue slipped And put another 12 months rego

After face lift and respray

Last edited by Jax-DC5R; 07-11-12, 11:23 AM.

Comment

These bad boys gotta go back on soon as I have the guts to do it
          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339656594.189050.jpg

Comment

Man those back lights make it look so mean!! Sick ride Jack

Comment

Nice mugen rep kit man! seen this parked in granville before... was so jelly on the mugen kit as i was still waiting for mine to arrive haha!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                Nice mugen rep kit man! seen this parked in granville before... was so jelly on the mugen kit as i was still waiting for mine to arrive haha!
                Haha thanks bro! I no longer have the mugen front lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
                  Man those back lights make it look so mean!! Sick ride Jack
                  Thanks batchy

Comment

Damn, that thing is fiiinneee! And those tail lights are sweeeet! Pretty sure I've seen this around my area before... Did the guy who owned it before you have MY-57-AR plates on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                      Damn, that thing is fiiinneee! And those tail lights are sweeeet! Pretty sure I've seen this around my area before... Did the guy who owned it before you have MY-57-AR plates on it?
                      Cheers bro! Um not to sure man, these are the plates I bought it with a year ago. I bought it up the road from me in blacktown.

Comment

Some pics of my old engine and the cause.. Water in the Intake

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339755778.462242.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339755852.014420.jpg

Comment

Wow that was so nasty pics man, how did that happen? you drown her or something??

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
                            Wow that was so nasty pics man, how did that happen? you drown her or something??
                            Was on the way home one night and been getting some rain but all of a sudden had a massive down poor during my drive home and got my pod in a bit of water then end of story lol

Comment

was it a CAI or Ram??

and wow that would of killed you on the inside

Comment

Working...
                              X