Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woah very nice

Comment

i came 6 times over, legit. Nah, looks heaps good bro!!!
      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

that looks soo cleannn ! i must say imo, it looks 100x better with the stock tail lights in.. also LOVE the rims ! nice and clean not over done
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the cmts guys

Originally posted by AL92 View Post
          that looks soo cleannn ! i must say imo, it looks 100x better with the stock tail lights in.. also LOVE the rims ! nice and clean not over done
          Stocks always the best not over done is what I'm goin for cheers man

Comment

you got them!! looks good bro. Ask the previous owner where he got the mugen lip from :P
            sigpic

Comment

Sooooooooo hot!

I never used to be a fan of DC5s... Club ITR is converting me
              ClubITR: "Cruising 3-wide on the bridge like BOSSES!!" ~ crashprash

My FlickR
              My TumblR

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                you got them!! looks good bro. Ask the previous owner where he got the mugen lip from :P
                Yep thanks hau, he got it from some website for a shop in Canada. But a long time ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by EK Lover View Post
                  Sooooooooo hot!

I never used to be a fan of DC5s... Club ITR is converting me
                  Nice to see my dc5 can help change your mind

Comment

Originally posted by Jax-DC5R View Post
                    Yep thanks hau, he got it from some website for a shop in Canada. But a long time ago lol
                    damn... facelift for me then
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Jack, how are you liking the silvers neomax coilovers?
                      Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                        Hey Jack, how are you liking the silvers neomax coilovers?
                        I'm happy with them so far shak! Havnt had a chance to test them out properly yet if you know what I mean but feels good and sits good

I'll be needing someone to bring my car to some end of year meets seeing as I Carnt drive it myself, you can come and test drive if ya like lol I want somebody else opinion.

Comment

hey guys not to big a update but i bought myself some offset
                          some pics of how she sits now and how she use to sit with the old wheels.

Comment

Damn, looks fine brother, when do you get your license back? You comin' this Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                              Damn, looks fine brother, when do you get your license back? You comin' this Sunday?
                              hey bro, 5 days before christmas :/ getting there! lol more then likely will be there sunday man should be good!!

Comment

Awesome, if you need a ride, let me know, and if I can't come get ya, pretty sure one of the other guys can. =D
                                Your latest update makes me wanna add all the recent pics i've taken of my car...

Comment

Working...
                                X